Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) Specialist
Thomas Marketing Services is searching for a Conversion Rate Optimization Specialist who can utilize their understanding of Analytics, UX, and A/B testing to maximize our clients’ conversion rates. This individual will spend time working both as an individual contributor and collaboratively with a team, ultimately serving a variety of industrial and manufacturing clients for all efforts related to CRO.
The ideal candidate for this role has a strong digital marketing background (specifically CRO/Analytics expertise), superior communication skills, and a strong desire to learn and grow. Demonstrated, successful optimization testing experience is required.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Use data-driven insights to propose and design future tests.
● Partner with account managers, designers, developers, and QC specialists to plan, design, develop, QC, and execute on A/B tests for 50+ clients.
● Configure goals, triggers, tracking snippets, etc. Using Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, and VWO.
● Effectively communicate test results, insights, and recommendations to internal and client teams.
● With the manager and director, help build-up our optimization program offering.
● 2+ years’ experience in an online optimization testing role, leveraging industry tools such as VWO, Optimizely, Monetate or similar.
● Proven analytical skills and advanced knowledge of Google Analytics.
● Knowledge of online marketing strategies and tactics (inbound methodology).
● Working knowledge of site optimization, product development, usability or UX.
● Demonstrated experience with test design and experiment planning.
● Strong project management experience.
● Bachelor’s degree in statistics, computer science, information systems, another quantitative field, or marketing is preferred.
Bonus Points If You:
● Have some experience with web development (HTML, CSS, JS).
● Have a background in web design.
● Worked within an agency environment.
● QC’d tests in your previous role.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Thomas helps B2B buyers and industrial suppliers grow their businesses and their careers. We do so by providing the information, solutions and guidance they need to successfully navigate the digital industrial economy. What differentiates us from other companies? 1: we have been around for 120 years (!) but we operate in a very nimble, entrepreneurial way (not corporate but not full-on start-up either -- instead, we have a fast-moving but secure environment); 2: we love people who have ideas and speak up; they not only fit in well but end up growing rapidly; 3: we thrive on learning and applying the newest technologies for our clients and our business.
You will be a key member of a small, agile development team. We pride ourselves on getting things done, so the ability to create the best-fit technical solutions to meet product and business needs, along with strong self-motivation and drive, are essential. Our development team works closely with the product team in a fast paced, iterative environment building core functionality and laying the groundwork for our latest products and services. You will not only contribute great technical solutions which directly impact the business, but creatively improve our products and services in an entrepreneurial way!
Generous PTO, summer Fridays, company events (happy hours, etc.) paid holidays, full medical/dental/Rx insurance, HSA, supplemental life, LTD, 401(k), commuter transit savings, FSA, employee assistance program
Node, Java, C#, Go, HTML, CSS, JS, .NET, MySQL, Postgres, MongoDB, Dynamo, Python, PHP, Linux, AWS
Qualified candidates will conduct a phone interview with a recruiter and a hiring manager then will be put to the test with an in-person or take-home coding challenge!
We will have you come in to meet the team and conduct an in-person interview as well. Please keep in mind, interview processes are subject to change based on hiring manager demands.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.