What is the role about?
As a credit analyst you will sit at the heart of our business. It’s our job to solve the problem, get the insight, and work out what’s going to happen next. We’re looking for someone whose first instinct is to “get the data”, who can be scrappy and gets things done, and who wants to develop cutting edge skills in the world of finance. If this sounds like you, we have something you’ll be interested in.
As a credit analyst, your work will cover all corners of our business. You’ll use your quantitative skills to develop and refine models to assess credit risk and performance, to design and execute tests to optimize our strategy and build the strategies which balance new growth with risk. Your ability to visualise and present data will have you working with our capital markets team to build compelling stories for investors, and you’ll take advantage of your technical aptitude to work with our developers and enhance our bespoke platform.
Along the way, you’ll have the opportunity to run your own experiments, teach yourself new skills and find new avenues to develop the company, all with the support of the team. We believe the best innovations come from people who are free to pursue their bright ideas, and we’re set up to make the most of this.
Who are you?
We’re looking for a broad skill-set and we’re ready to teach someone with the right mindset and aptitude. The skills you bring to the table are more important than years of experience.
To get yourself on the shortlist we are looking for someone who:
1. Possesses a bachelor's degree of above from a top institution in a numerate field
2. Is highly motivated and analytical
3. Is independent, self-directed and curious about how things work
4. Is familiar with analysing data at scale, and knows how to get value from data
5. Has experience of financial and NPV modelling of consumer credit products
6. Has 1-2 years experience in an analytical role in UK consumer lending
7. Has previous experience of SQL, Python or R to analyse data
To really stand out you will furthermore:
1. Possess postgraduate qualification from a top institution
2. Have experience of UK near-prime unsecured consumer credit products
Applications close on 18 April
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.