Become part of a team that affects positive change on a global scale. Our organization is looking for the most talented men and women to serve our Great Nation in one of over 150 rewarding career fields. As a new member of our Team, you will acquire skills that are competitive in the growing work force and have the opportunity to gain valuable certifications that will place you ahead of your peers. The United States Army accepts only the most qualified candidates to defend our Nation. If you are interested in making a difference and making a positive impact in an organization that serves a greater cause, join us and become an American Soldier.
A Cryptologic Analyst in the U.S. Army identifies foreign language communications using signals equipment. The importance of this job is crucial, especially important in combat situations in foreign countries, where the ability to understand communications in other languages. But it involves a lot more than just translating and communicating foreign languages.
• Identifying foreign communications from an assigned geographic area and categorizing signals by activity type
• Analyzing foreign communication for information to support mission reporting requirements
• Recognizing changes in transmission modes and tipping the appropriate analytical or intercept authority
• Providing translation expertise to analysts
• Operating systems as needed to support signals Intelligence tasking, reporting, and coordination
• Providing gist, transcription, or translation of foreign communications
Those who want to serve must first take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, a series of tests that helps you better understand your strengths and identify which Army jobs are best for you.
Candidate MUST qualify for a TOP SECRET clearance.
We offer our Soldiers much more than just a paycheck, we offer a career with purpose. In addition to medical and retirement plans, we offer paid vacation, life insurance, tuition assistance and the Post 9/11 GI Bill. If you are interested in becoming a valued member of our team, apply now. We look forward to serving with you!
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.