AIS is looking for a Cyber Security Analyst to support full-spectrum cyber operations and serve as a cyber defense expert in an operational environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Utilize experience with computer network exploitation, construction, and diagnostics of computer networks, network analysis, network threats and risks, incident response, and database research to help meet our customer’s mission
• Analyze network packet information, Windows and Linux/UNIX OS system data, executable file data, host data, and metadata to identify and characterize anomalies within DoD networks and systems
• Maintain awareness of applicable computer network exploitation policies, regulations, and compliance documents
• Work in a collaborative environment with cyber operators and software developers, gathering operational requirements and communicating them to the development team, to deliver quality products and novel software capabilities
• Learn, evaluate, deploy, and train cyber technologies in an operational environment
• Provide reporting on activities and assist in the development and optimization of new and existing tools and techniques to enhance analytic capabilities
• Leverage your technical and narrative reporting skills
Required Education, Skills & Experience:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Cybersecurity or related discipline, and at least 5 years of experience in intrusion analysis and incident response, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3 years’ experience in cybersecurity techniques and network analysis
• 3 years’ experience with TCP/IP fundamentals, Windows and Linux/UNIX operating systems, and supporting office applications
• Knowledge of the concepts full-spectrum cyber operations
• Must maintain a DoD TS/SCI clearance
Preferred Education, Skills & Experience:
• Knowledge of advanced elements of computer security, incident response, malware tactical and or system vulnerability analysis
• Research & Development
• Reverse Engineering
• Familiarity with continuous integration and agile software development methods, familiarity with DoD process and procedures, familiarity with industry-standard security protocols
• Experience supporting fielded applications and triaging support calls/requests as needed
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.