As a senior member of the Cybersecurity team, this role will be taking a lead in defining strategy, engineering solutions and managing roadmaps for securing Tradeweb's enterprise technology. The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in many domains of security and should be able to design and implement high impacting solutions across the organization.
THE ROLE: The candidate will also have an opportunity to work with subject matter experts not only within security, but across infrastructure, network, development, and business teams. The candidate must have previous managerial experience; particularly in the management of a highly technical team.
• Take a leadership role in defining tools, techniques and technologies used to secure and monitor infrastructure
• Propose, design, plan and execute strategic and tactical operational security objectives
• Serve as an internal information security advisor and subject matter expert to the organization and on various security initiatives
• Lead product selection efforts, including defining evaluation criteria and test plans.
• Introduce best practices and principles to enable consistent delivery and enable alignment with long-term direction
• Collaborate with business units and corporate partners to ensure solutions are built in consistent with the organization's policies, programs, architectural recommendations, and information security standards
• Develop and design cloud security architecture strategies, frameworks and reference models.
• Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
• Define and implement Security standards for SSDLC working closely with DevOps and business leaders to ensure they are adhered to.
• Manage a highly skilled technical team
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
• 10+ years of demonstrated information security, risk management & compliance experience
• 5+ years of experience in building large scale information security architecture, including network security, web security, and application security
• Expert knowledge of security industry standards and best practices NIST, CSA, CIS
• Hands-on expertise with the following platforms Proxy, End Point Protection, Web Application Firewall, Intrusion Prevention, Vulnerability Scanning, Data Loss Prevention, Malware Analysis, CASB
• Experience with penetration testing and vulnerability scanning tools preferred
• Strong exposure to IAM technologies such as CyberArk, Ping, Okta
• Experience with administration of virtual environments
• Solid knowledge or expertise with Enterprise infrastructure components DNS, AD, Radius, Kerberos, PKI Management and IAM
• CISSP, CISM or equivalent qualifications preferred
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.