If selected, you will work on a small team designing security solutions and performing in-depth assessments on various technologies, products, services, and platforms. The ideal candidate has a strong foundation in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security in addition to knowledge of network and web-related protocols. You will be able to apply such knowledge in order to identify risks and vulnerabilities, and provide possible mitigations and improvements regardless of the technology or platform.
• U.S. Citizen
• At least 3 years of experience with reverse engineering, malware analysis, or penetration testing
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent experience
• Proven hands-on experience with security assessment toolsets
• A hacker mindset with a strong curiosity to break apart technologies and learn
• Ability to work independently and with a team
• Perform in-depth technical security assessments on a large range of products, services, and technologies, identifying risks and vulnerabilities, and providing possible security mitigations and improvements
• Participate in all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) by providing initial guidance on security architecture and design, identifying security flaws during the build phase, and providing final security validation before delivery
• Participate in the DevOps process supporting secure deployment and operations of capabilities and recurring security assessments
• Develop and maintain security documentation and be able to communicate technical details to a non- technical audience
• Proactive communications with team members and management Desired Skills:
• Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, cryptography, and application security
• Working knowledge of network and web-related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP/UDP, HTTP/S, XMPP, SMTP, WebRTC, VPNs), network analysis, and network forensics (e.g., wireshark, tshark, burpsuite, sslsplit)
• Knowledge of attack methodologies, techniques, and toolsets (e.g., metasploit, MiTM, mitmproxy, nmap)
• In-depth experience with iOS and Android application security, reverse engineering, system internals, and vulnerability testing (e.g., apktools, dex2jar, adb, rooting/jailbreaking)
• In-depth experience with Windows application security, reverse engineering, system internals, and vulnerability testing (e.g., sysinternals, ollydbg, IDAPro, EMET)
• Strong, hands-on experience with Linux/Unix security and administration
• Hands-on experience with memory and disk forensics toolsets (e.g., EnCase, FTK, Autopsy,
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Excivity creates and deploys mission-enabling technologies, including specialized security applications and situational awareness toolsets.
Premium healthcare plans; competitive compensation; 401(k) plan with matching; minimal corporate hierarchy.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.