TITLE: CYBER SECURITY/NETWORK ENGINEER
JOB ID: 10601
LOCATION: Chicago, IL or Schaumburg, IL
STATUS: Direct Hire (not a Contract)
About the Client:
Join an award-winning Telecommunications Company who invests in their employees, has great benefits and is transparent with supportive leadership.
About the Cyber Security Engineer Position:
Looking for a highly skilled cyber security professional to support efforts regarding safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the infrastructure and information assets. Seeking someone with lead-level experience in architecting, designing, troubleshooting and maintaining security technologies.
About the Cyber Security Engineer Responsibilities:
• Responsible for implementation of initiatives the are designed to protect
• Accountability for providing advanced subject matter expertise
• Configure, respond and maintain key security tools and initiatives
About the Cyber Security Engineer Requirements:
• 10+ years’ Linux experience and Windows networking experience including supporting firewalls, Cloud, DNS, Forensics, Data Loss and IDP/IPS
• Solid experience with network protocols, LAN, WAN, SSL, Firewall, Load Balance and DMZ configurations
• Prior experience coordinating and leading projects
• Solid understanding of technology, operations and key business processes
• Member of SANS or other leading security organization preferred
• At least two (2) of the following Industry Certificates: CEH, CISSP, or OCSP required
• Knowledge of Perl, PowerShell, Python, and SQL
• College degree in related technical area or equivalent work experience required
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.