As a senior member of our product enablement team, you’ll enable products in quoting and ordering platforms for applications serving Large Enterprise, Medium Business, and Wholesale customers. You will identify, evaluate, and drive new opportunities through an expert-level comprehension of software design, APIs, and web technologies. You will collaborate with various stakeholders, identifying and aligning project requirements and conducting impact analyses. Able to matrix manage, have strong project work and project planning experience. 6-10+ years of experience.
1. Leading multiple projects working with a global team to maintain and develop applications for both enterprise releases and smaller maintenance releases.
2. Providing subject matter expertise in product configuration for Advanced Communications, Virtual Network Services, IOT and 5G Products
3. Conducting systems analysis and design across 30+ systems to enable product launches from quote to order to provisioning and billing
4. Designing, building, testing and deploying software changes, product catalog changes across Rapid Delivery platform.
5. Leading solution design with many system owners, enterprise architects, and multiple director organizations across business.
6. Designing, building, testing, and deploying services and APIs that will be integral to the operations toolkit.
7. Performing engineering tasks associated with analysis, design, and development.
8. Working closely with the business team, 3rd party vendors, and other internal IT teams to deliver projects on time.
9.Embracing agile methodologies and showing an aptitude for being able to adapt.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
Bachelor’s degree or 8 or more years of work experience.
6 or more years of relevant work experience.
6 or more years of development experience with one or more of Java Technologies: Concept Wave, J2EE technologies including WebLogic, Apache, Oracle, Java, Web Services, Spring, Hibernate, JSF, JSP, AJAX, Apache Ant, JDBC, JMS.
Experience in databases - One or more of: Oracle, SQL Server, MongoDB, Cassandra
Strong Foundation - big data technologies and data visualization tools
Seven or more years of experience in Telecom Projects.
Knowledge of Ericsson Order Care/ConceptWave Order Care
Good Understanding and Working Knowledge of Communication Products like VoIP, Managed Networking, VNS, SIP Trunking, TN Procurement, Capacity Management etc.
Good Understanding of OSS/BSS Stack with knowledge of eTOM business process and TAM Application Framework.
Experience with all phases of the Software Development Lifecycle, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
Experience with Business Intelligence and Analytics involving statistics, prediction and optimization.
Experience in an agile delivery model and knowledge of agile frameworks such as SAFe, DevOps tools and methodologies.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.