DCI Job Requirement for:
Data Architect / Engineer
• Analyze and decompose systems requirements to build, assemble, and optimize large, complex, and disconnected data sets for C5ISR systems.
• Experienced in SQL Databases with ability to look at preexisting data residing in the database. Data is generated by Army tactical C4ISR platforms, requiring knowledge of formats like VMF and XML. Familiar with tactical data transmission networks like WIN-T and BFT1 and BFT 2.
• Identify, design, and implement migration models and internal process improvements.
• Keep data secure using industry standards and strategies for security.
• Study and describe the infrastructure required for optimal pulling, pushing, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, XML and other technologies.
• Create data tools for analytics and data scientist team members that assist them in building and optimizing C5ISR products into an innovative data design.
• Coordinate with stakeholders including the Product Managers, Lead Engineers and Developers teams to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs.
• Coordinate with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in existing data systems.
• BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering or related IT discipline
• 5+ years of experience in Data Engineering
• Experience with Army C5ISR systems and DoD practices
• Demonstrated experience with SQL, XML, and VMF
• Demonstrated experience with build processes that support data transformations, data structures, metadata, dependencies, and workload
• Demonstrated experience performing root cause analysis
• Active DoD SECRET clearance
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000 - $150,000
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.