Antuit is a global analytics solutions provider primarily serving the retail & eCommerce, consumer products, and manufacturing & logistics industries. Since 2013, Antuit has been on a mission to help leading multi-national and high-growth companies predict, shape and meet demand.
Combining deep domain expertise with proprietary solutions and technologies like machine learning and AI, Antuit delivers revenue and margin growth, improved supply chain efficiency, and enhanced customer experiences. For more information, visit: www.antuit.com
Antuit is interested in hiring a Senior Data Integration Engineer to work closely with clients and development teams to create data pipelines to support data-driven AI-based applications.
A Senior Data Integration Engineer will be responsible for understanding client’s technical requirements, evaluate technology options, design and build data pipelines to support the requirements. In this role, the Sr. Data Integration Engineer besides developing the solution, will also oversee development of other Engineers.
The successful candidate will have strong verbal and written skills and able to communicate with client and internal team effectively. A strong understanding of databases, SQL, able to work with cloud technologies and modern data integration and orchestration tools like Spark, Azure data factory, airflow are required to be successful in this role.
1. Provide expert data integration development skills. Note the candidate is required to have deep hands-on development experience.
2. Provide technical guidance and ensure best practices are met during the software development lifecycle.
3. Be the face of the development team to clients, building confidence and trust in the services Antuit provides.
4. Ensure that the rest of the development team has the information they need to build a great product.
5. Collaborate with other teams within Antuit to develop modern, AI-driven, cloud applications.
6. Work with big-data architects to provide input and make sure designs are implemented to spec.
Senior Data Integration Engineer responsibilities and duties
• Lead design sessions to develop ETL logic that meets business requirements.
• Drive data pipeline design and hands-on development.
• Work with clients to understand and document their data, technology and how it would integrate with the application being developed.
• Conduct feasibility analysis and produce technical design specifications of proposed new features.
• Player coach role in developing the functionalities.
• Occasionally provide guidance to other teams on technical issues.
• Act as a technical escalation lead for customer and development team issues.
• Work in an agile environment.
• Travel to client sites as-needed.
Senior Data Integration Engineer qualifications and skills
• Experience / Education. 7-10 years as a data integration engineer (or equivalent) with at least 3 years as a senior data integration engineer
• Strong communication and presentation skills. Must be comfortable talking to clients and be able to manager issues if they arise.
• Highly technical:
o Strong understanding of data models that feeds advanced AI driven applications
o At least 3 years working with big data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Kafka)
o At least 2 years of Spark experience (preferably PySpark)
o Extensive experience working with relational databases
o Strong knowledge of SQL
o Strong background in Python development
o Experience developing data processes on Linux
o Experience working with containers (Docker) preferred
o Knowledge of Airflow preferred
o Excitement and drive to learn new technologies required
• Industry: Experience working with Retail, Consumer Goods and Manufacturing data models is a plus.
Antuit is an at-will, equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
• Ability to learn: Learning a technical or business concept should come naturally for the ideal candidate.
• Documentation: Ability to write clear and concise documentation and review documentation written by others.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.