Who We Are
Founded in 2016, Skycope Technologies Inc. is a high tech company based in Burnaby, Canada. Applying the latest RF spectrum sensing technologies, we provide cutting-edge anti-drone solutions. Our technology can safely and effectively detect, identify, locate, and track rogue drones to prevent them from posing security threats in unauthorized areas.
Our team is a diverse collection of developers and scientists who enjoy attacking challenging problems. The team has varied levels of industry expertise in the fields of signal processing, machine learning, information theory, coding, and network security.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will architect and build production-grade scalable data pipelines that take data from our sensors, apply various processing steps to it, and save the raw and processed results. The Data Engineer will own data management at Skycope, and will support the activities of both our research and development team and product development team.
● Own data management at the company.
● Develop scalable pipelines for radio frequency data, for use by our machine learning, wireless, and software teams, both for production and for research purposes.
● You will be involved in a variety of projects: data collection, data analysis, and scaling up our data systems, working with engineers who specialize in machine learning, wireless, and software.
● You will have substantial independence and responsibility from day one.
● 2+ years of industry experience in large-scale data engineering, preferably focused on radio frequency data or other kinds of sensor data in binary form, audio, images, or video.
● Expertise in software engineering at scale, along with proficiency in using industry-standard development tools such as Git, and proficiency in using Linux command-line tools.
● Well-versed in the management and use of relational and NoSQL database systems, industry-standard tools for big data processing such as Spark and Hadoop, and expertise in SQL.
● Proficiency in Python development, and in the use of libraries such as Pandas and TensorFlow.
● Eligible to work in Canada.
● Experience building data pipelines for machine learning.
● Understanding of machine learning concepts.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.