Now Hiring Remote Data Engineers. Ability to Hold a Secret Clearance Preferred.
Now Hiring for a Data Engineer:
As a Data Engineer, you will use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to power the mission of the DoD and deliver war-winning cyber and IT capabilities. Join our team of Data and Cloud professionals and accomplish what others only dream of.
In this tip of the spear work, you’ll apply your skills in Azure Cognitive Services, Azure PaaS, data science, data analytics, and data warehousing to pioneer Azure cloud and data services within the DoD, bringing Azure Data Factory to IL4 & IL5. This rewarding work benefits our DoD customer, which ultimately benefits our nation.
• Work in a team using cutting edge technologies to solve challenging business problems and build solutions
• Interact directly with our client(s) to understand their needs and meet, or exceed their expectations
• Meet delivery deadlines
• Work in an agile environment with participation in daily stand-ups/scrum
• Design, write, test, troubleshoot, and document application code
• Provide mentorship to junior Developers
• Learn new technologies and be aware of industry standards, best practices, and trends.
Profile of Success
• Bachelor's degree in related field and six years of experience.
• Deep knowledge of data ingestion strategies and understanding of the V-dimensions of data (velocity, volume, variety, veracity)
• Extensive experience with the Azure storage technologies (Azure Data Lake, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure SQL Database)
• Extensive experience with Azure data movement and transformation capabilities (Azure Data Factory, Data Lake Analytics, Data Bricks, Stream Analytics)
• Proven experience developing Big Data solutions in the Azure space
• SQL Server 2014+ experience.
• Comfortable with Microsoft SQL data technologies (SSAS/SSIS/SSRS)
• Proven ability to work with clients to understand requirements and envision data ingestion solutions
• Possess DoD 8570 security certification
Other Desirable Skills
• Microsoft related certifications such as the MCSD/MCSE.
• Experience with Hadoop-based technologies (HDInsight, Spark, Hive, Pig, Scala, etc.)
• Experience with visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.