As an e-commerce data engineer at Gallup, you’ll create a highly scalable model to gather data, drive insights and shape business decisions for Gallup’s e-commerce platforms. Partnering with sales, marketing and technology teams, you’ll leverage digital marketing analytics and recommend solutions to improve business outcomes related to price changes, ad promotions/placement, location targeting, product bundling and cross-selling. Some of these projects and data sources include territory mapping, location prospecting, sales/registration/redemption data, and consumer/client demographics and analysis. The result of your contributions? High-quality, easily understood data products.
If you enjoy heavy scripting and database querying and are ready to apply your data coding and engineering background to an exciting career, join Gallup and help us change the world through powerful data and predictive analytics.
Who we want:
- Critical thinkers and programmers who enjoy working with a variety of coding and programming languages across multiple systems to solve complex business problems.
- Accomplished go -getters who balance their need for flawless execution with the need to meet client deadlines.
- Team players who enjoy working with others to design and implement robust solutions for challenging real-world problems.
What you need:
- A bachelor’s degree in a computer science/engineering, computational social science, operations research program or related field required, master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of three years of e-commerce professional experience in designing and building production-level data pipelines with two or more programming languages (e.g., Python, SQL, R, C#, Perl).
- Experience working with multiple data types such as sales numbers, web/media analytics, client/consumer demographics and 3rd party data sources.
- Excellent written and verbal communication with both technical and non-technical audiences.
What we offer:
- Collaborative partnerships with highly engaged and tenured associates
- A strengths-based, engagement-focused and performance-oriented culture
- Flexible work environment
- World-class managers who support, position, empower and engage you
- Ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Mission-driven work that changes the lives of people and organizations around the world
- A beautiful, downtown Omaha office that sits on the Missouri River and boasts 50 acres of land and includes onsite benefits such as a state-of-the-art child development center, cafeteria, federal credit union and workout facility
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.