Role: Data Integration Engineer
Reference ID: CBT_DIE_2020
Reporting to: Chief Product Officer
Location: IDEALondon, 69 Wilson Street, London EC2A 2BB, United Kingdom
Posted on: 18.02.2020
At Cybertonica, we use Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to manage risk and fraud, increasing trust and growing frictionless banking and m/e-payments globally. Our service increases conversion and sales by up to 25% while managing card-not-present and other categories of fraud at world-class compliant standards.
We have recently raised £2 million Series A for our award-winning transaction fraud and risk management platform and are expanding our team. We are looking for a Data Integration Engineer for our growing product and customer success department who will be working alongside with an existing team supporting our customers and prospects across Europe. Ideally, the candidate should have had an exposure to the payments industry understanding the acquiring business or has a financial degree/background.
Come and be part of our multi-national team and help us develop the next version of our real-time fraud and risk transaction monitoring product.
As a Data Integration Engineer, you will be responsible for the integration of our customers' transaction data into our real-time processing and scoring platform. You will be directly liaising with multiple clients and engineering teams while ensuring that the industry best practices are implemented.
• Build a deep understanding of Cybertonica’s products and technology
• Actively monitor and assist our customer with on-boarding data and transform it
• Support our instances and help us to improve 24/7 monitoring
• Provide guidelines for data migration approaches and techniques including ingest, store, process, analyse and explore/visualise data
• Process design and development for the data modelling, mining, and analysis
• Work together with the Product Management team to validate challenges and analyse them in depth
• Ensure and support the technology team to deliver according to our customers’ needs
• Be part of the team that delivers great value to our customers
Required Technology Experience - Software/Methodology Knowledge
• Agile Methodology (Scrum)
• Experience in enterprise applications, and big data solutions
• Programming experience in Python, Java or other OOP
• Database skills such as SQL or data analysis experience using (NoSQL, Pandas, Matplotlib, Jupyter)
• Atlassian product experience (JIRA, Confluence)
• Version Control Systems - Git
• In-depth experience with databases and tools analysis and ETL tools
• Strong written, verbal and mock-up skills
• Extensive experience in methodologies and processes for large-scale databases management on-premises and cloud environment
• AWS Cloud Certified Professional Data Engineer
• Knowledge of creating automated tooling for cloud platforms
• Experience in architecting and handling large datasets, structured and semi-structured data formats
• Experience in streaming processing, messaging platforms, performance testing and tuning
• Experience in working with various different departments such as technology, product, sales and marketing
• Ability to work with domain experts and senior stakeholders
• Payment/Fraud analyst experience
You should apply if you:
• Have 3-5 years’ experience, ideally with a year in payments industry
• Are a problem solver and a team player
• Are self-organised, detail-oriented and responsible
• Are interested in working with geographically distributed teams and customers
• Want to become a valuable member of Cybertonica's client-service/ customer success team
What we offer
• Competitive salary
• Generous annual leave allowance plus bank holidays
• Flexible working hours and working from home
• Paid sick leave
• Office snacks and drinks
• Company events and socials
• Learning and development allowance
Cybertonica is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity in our company and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Cybertonica uses Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence to manage risk and fraud, increasing trust and growing frictionless banking and m/e-payments globally. Cybertonica’s service increases conversion and sales by up to 25% while managing card-not-present and other categories of fraud at world-class compliant standards.
Cybertonica has won numerous distinctions and awards since its product came to market, including the “Best Use of Payments Data Award” at Emerging Payments Awards 2018 and the “Best Data Analytics and Science Award” at Merchant Payments Ecosystem Awards 2018. Cybertonica also was named finalist for the “FinTech Start-up of the Year Award” at EWPN Awards 2019 and received the “Best New Back Office Innovation Award” at the Emerging Payments Awards 2017.
Our new ScreenWiZe™ product adds device risk management through SDKs (iOS and Android) to the mobile authentication and malware prevention capabilities of our customers whether banks, acquirers, merchants or transactions security. We are PSD2 ready and GDPR compliant. Cybertonica’s vision is for a world of frictionless transaction and trust in 99.9% of transactions. Visit cybertonica.com to join us and build the future of Trust in Transaction™.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.