Data Management Lead Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology – a solutions builder, a roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues - without the extensive demands of travel? Work you’ll do A Data Management Lead role on this project will work closely with Agile software development team(s). This role includes responsibilities such as creating and managing schedules for data management (migration, integration, etc.) efforts, working with clients to validate migrated data, working with Agile development teams to understand changes and their impacts towards data migration efforts, leading a small team of SQL developers, manage DBA workload and activities, among other tasks. The team Analytics & Cognitive In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment. The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-aService offerings for continuous insights and improvements
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering or business-related field
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to work with both technical and functional resources
• Experience using Atlassian suite (JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, and Bitbucket)
• Experience writing queries in Oracle databases using SQL and PL/SQL
• Oracle 12g
• Familiarity with Java web development
• Familiarity with Informatica ETL
• Familiarity with Qlik Sense enterprise reporting
• Ability to obtain and maintain the required security clearance for the role
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Deloitte is one of the "Big Four" accounting firms and the largest professional services network in the world by revenue and number of professionals.
Adoption assistance; sabbaticals; pet insurance; health and fitness expenses assistance (gym memberships, gym equipment, Weight Watchers, etc.); pension; tuition reimbursement program.
Recruiter phone screen; tech assessment/tech phone screen; 1-2 phone interviews; 1-2 onsite interviews. Time to hire: 3-6 weeks.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.