Here are the job details:
Role – Data QA ETL tester
Duration – Long term
Location – Ann Arbor MI
Client – Domino’s Pizza
• Bachelor’s degree with at least four to seven years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience (systems consulting experience desired).
• At least three years’ experience in large scale system implementation efforts following a standard software development lifecycle approach (scrum desired).
• Experience with business and technical requirements analysis, data modeling/mapping, and quality assurance frameworks.
• Strong oral and written communications skills.
• Ability to create systematic and manual data quality operations procedures in both technical and user-friendly language.
• Demonstrated effectiveness in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment.
• Strong facilitation skills.
• Excellent organization and management skills.
• Extensive knowledge of industry standard development methodologies and technologies.
It is important that we are focusing on candidates heavily involved in data quality, not data analysis. Resources who are doing data analysis will be bored in this position and are overqualified. This position is basically an ETL testing position.
70% of this role is validating ETL jobs built to bring data from one source to a target. It is heavy manual testing, so candidates with automation experience will probably not be interested. Strong SQL skills are required for this piece including query searches and creating tables and indexes. Experience manually testing datawarehouse objects is also important for this part of the position.
The other 30% of the role is ad hoc data analysis, research and measuring the quality of the data, which is all done using SQL. They will also be responsible for testing user interfaces (They use Power BI and Microstrategy, but these tools are not important. Any tool would be applicable, such as Tableau).
She would be open to a QA resource who has moved into data analysis, but they would have to be familiar with ETL and datawarehouse tools.
There are currently 5 people on the data quality team, and this is a very fast paced environment. Candidates must have excellent communication skills and be comfortable multi-tasking and changing direction quickly
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.