Be Willing to Relocate to: Charlotte/Fort Mill
- Rapidly perform exploratory data analysis, generate and test working hypotheses, and uncover interesting trends and relationships
- Preparation of large data volumes, data mining and model building, creation of system prediction and system optimization models
- Analyze and model structured data and implement algorithms to support analysis using advanced statistical and mathematical methods from statistics, data mining, econometrics, and operations research
- Perform advanced analytics techniques to mine unstructured data, using methods such as document clustering, topic analysis, named entity recognition, and document classification
- Methodological guidance in the field of analytics, particularly for exploratory and predictive analyses
- Development and expansion of analytical platforms and solutions
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.