Data scientist is responsible for various functions, including utilizing modern data science techniques to examine, explain, and interpret data sets, and to recognize and forecast trends, as well as conduct analytics concerning activities that are important to the organization. Conduct exploratory data analysis, mine data (e.g., clustering), and prepare modeling datasets from multiple data sources. Build, validate, and implement predictive models using machine learning algorithms (e.g., Random Forests, GBM, neural networks, SVM, Na ve Bayes Classifier), as well as traditional statistical modeling techniques (e.g., time series forecasting, linear and logistic regression).
• Identifies unique opportunities to collect new data.
• Designs new processes and builds large, complex data sets.
• Strategizes new uses for data and its interaction with data design.
• Locates new data sources, analyzes statistics and implements quality procedures.
• Performs data studies of new and diverse data sources.
• Finds new uses for existing data sources.
• Conducts statistical modeling and experiment design.
• Discovers “stories” told by the data and presents them to other scientists and business managers.
• Tests and validates predictive models.
• Builds web prototypes and performs data visualization.
• Conducts scalable data research on and off the cloud.
• Implements automated processes for efficiently producing scale models.
• Designs, modifies and builds new data processes.
• Generates algorithms and creates computer models.
• Collaborates with database engineers and other scientists.
• Implements new or enhanced software designed to access and handle data more efficiently.
• Trains the data management team on new or updated procedures.
Experience: A minimum of 3 years of experience in data science. Experience in the following technologies: Python/R/Scala scripting, deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras, pandas, PyTorch, Jupyter Notbook, AWS, SQL and NoSQL databases, Apache Spark and Hadoop, prediction models, and data mining tools
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or closely related subject.
Certifications: Python Programming, Amazon Web Services (AWS) Certified Big Data – Specialty.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Plateau, Inc. focuses on IT Products and Solutions that streamline business processes in Federal and Commercial agencies.
Plateau, Inc.’s current suite of applications has been designed for environmental compliance, conservation, environmental management systems (EMS), energy and sustainability. Each of these solutions support all current regulatory driven activities and are highly customizable to meet the specific needs of our clients. Used as a complete-solution suite or as separate applications, our products fully integrate into external data sources or systems of record.
1. Over 15 years of experience of success that include a one-of-a-kind mobile application within the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD)
2. Proven innovation track record and seamless integration with DoD systems using agile development framework
3. Comprehensive suite of products, services, and solutions focused on environmental safety, occupational health, sustainability, and conservation
4. World-class customer service, client collaboration, and rapid prototyping of innovative business solutions to ensure an immediate return-on-investment for clients
Comprehensive health insurance plan; company sponsored short term and long term disability coverag; two weeks of paid vacation per year along with one week of sick leave; relocation assistance; 401(k) plan
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.