• Analyzes the requirements and evaluates technologies for data science capabilities including Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, predictive modeling, statistical analysis and hypothesis testing.
• Comfort in manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensional data from disparate sources
• Uses large data sets to perform entity resolution and extraction for work products and creates models to test the effectiveness of different courses of action.
• Develop advanced software programs, algorithms, query techniques, models complex business problems, and automated processes to cleanse, integrate, and evaluate datasets.
• Collaborates across a team of Data Scientists, Data Administrators, and Data Engineers to produce work products.
• Designs and develops methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze structured and unstructured, diverse sources
including big data sources.
• Works with cross-discipline teams to ensure connectivity between various data sources and business problems. Identifies meaningful insights and interprets and communicates findings and recommendations.
• Develops algorithms and analytical techniques to improve business performance. Maintains awareness of emerging analytics and big-data technologies.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Experience with data mining techniques such as scenario modeling, pattern detection, A/B testing, nearest neighbor, cluster analysis, sentiment analysis, decision trees, optimization, simulation, regression analysis, deep learning and other types of analysis
• Applied knowledge of Splunk, SPL and anomaly detection and visualization development. • Applied knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau.
• Familiarity with AWS and distributed data processing systems
• Fluency with Python, R , Pytorch and Deep Learning techniques like TensorFlow
• Experience working with large ‘Big Data’ data sets and distributed computing tools a plus (Map/Reduce, Hadoop, Hive, Spark, etc.)
• Evaluates and uses algorithms for Natural Language Process (NLP), Artificial Intelligence (AI), and Machine Learning (ML).
• Superior written and oral communication skills.
• 4-10 years of experience.
Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics or related science and engineering field. Graduate Degree is preferred.
Ability to manage multiple assignments.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.