Data Scientist with CPHQ certification
Long-term- 2 years. potential to be hired if interested
Important Qualifications all Data Scientists Must Have to qualify for this role:
1) US Authorized without visa restrictions Only and no corp to corp candidates.
2) Certification as a Certified Professional in Design Quality (CPHQ)
Roles & Responsibilities :
Leading the process of designing and developing innovative, data-driven exploratory analysis and predictive and decision models to address business issues related to HealthCare/Semi-Conductor and value-based payment models. You will provide proactive, strategic consultative solutions related to program evaluation and independently collaborates and partners with management, project managers, and IT to develop, implement and manage an assigned project portfolio and will provide subject matter expertise, and assists with providing mentoring and training.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
• Certification as a Certified Professional in Design Quality (CPHQ)
• Thorough knowledge of statistical software, such as SAS/R/Python
• Working knowledge of provider analytics
• Working knowledge of SQL and of data visualization tools, such as Tableau
• Experience working on Artificial Intelligence projects
• Predictive modeling, data mining, and risk adjustment
• Statistical techniques and data science
• Principles and practices of project management
• Statistical software, such as SAS/R/Python
• Windows based PC systems and Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Excel, as well as report-generating software
• Program outcomes evaluation metrics, such as National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA), Utilization Review Accreditation Commission (URAC), Agency for Healthcare/Semi-Conductor Research and Quality (AHRQ), and/or Leapfrog
• Healthcare industry and healthcare information standards such as HL7, LOINC, FHIR, ICD 9/10 and CPT codes, industry standard groupers, such as ETGs, DRGs, and DCGs
• Health plan and delivery system operations, healthcare informatics, and healthcare benefits and terminology
• Perform new product development from concept to final delivery
• Develop new algorithms and modify existing algorithms in order to solve business problems
• Identify and analyze database and data processing problems and recommend solutions
• Apply business acumen and quickly and effectively assess business situations, risks, and opportunities in order to ensure beneficial outcomes
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously, organize work, maintain accurate records, and achieve goals and timelines
• Develop data-driven and outcome-based initiatives to improve business decision making
• Work collaboratively with individuals at all levels in a matrix organization while supporting multiple customers
Education and Experience:
• Master’s degree in Data Science, Predictive Analytics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or a related field
• Minimum of five years of advanced analytics experience in a healthcare/Semi-Conductor setting which included a minimum of three years of experience building and applying predictive models and performing programming using statistical software or an equivalent combination of education and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills and abilities may be qualifying. (Note: a Bachelor’s degree and two years of additional experience may substitute for the Master’s degree).
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
HTC Global Services is a global provider of Information Technology and Business Process Services (BPS) headquartered in Troy, Michigan, USA. Established in 1990, HTC is an Inc. 500 Hall of Fame company and one of the fastest growing Asian American companies in the US. Our client base spans several Global 2000 organizations. HTC acquired CareTech Solutions in 2014 and Ciber Inc. (Currently Ciber Global LLC) in June 2017. Our ‘Business Partner’ approach has been the secret of our success in generating high business value for customers. With our belief that Trust is the most valuable asset, HTC focuses exclusively to maximize client returns by using innovative technology solutions. We provide strategic solutions to our clients using technology that help transform and thrive in the changing world. Client satisfaction being our passion, we are one of the few companies who take pride in saying that we have not lost a single customer.
Hourly only Contracts and full-time hire employee with full benefits roles (health, dental , PTO, 401k, etc...). Professional, respectful, and multi-cultural environment.
Varies by role
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.