Candidate should be a Senior level Oracle Hyperion EPM (Enterprise Performance Management Suite) administrator with AWS Solutions architect certification to join our IT infrastructure/operations team to support migration of on premise/virtual servers in AWS cloud platform. We are seeking candidates with excellent problem solving skills and a team player working with other team members to accomplish the goal. Candidate should possess the relevant technical expertise from a variety of different fields including administering Oracle Hyperion EPM suite of products (DRM, Essbase, Smartview, Planning and HFM) Linux/Windows systems administration, database design and optimization, AWS/Google/Azure cloud migration. DevOps automation using JDK, Maven experience will be a plus.
• Administration of Oracle Hyperion EPM Suite including but not limited to Shared Services, Essbase, Planning, HFM, Smartview, Essbase Admin services, Provider services, Financial reporting
• Lift and shift on premise / virtual server hosting EPM software suite to AWS cloud
• Optimize AWS cloud platform to its highest efficiency while keeping the cost down
• Automate the AWS infrastructure through code to spin off new environment on request
• Monitor production to support 100% availability
• Work with product vendor to address any product related issues
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
• Experience in OBIEE 12c installation/configuration/maintenance
• Experience in OBIEE 11g installation/configuration/maintenance
• Experience in OBIEE upgrade from 11g to 12c
• Experience in Qlik Sense Administration
• Experience in administration of Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Suite (EPM/Hyperion) and Oracle Fusion Middleware
• Certified AWS solution architect
• Experience in Oracle WebLogic administration
• Experience in Apache/Oracle HTTP Web server administration
• Experience in Hyperion Essbase System administration and system performance tuning
• Experience in version control with GIT/STASH
• Hand on experience in linux platform
• Oracle database experience
• Microsoft SQL Server database expertise
• Experience in maintaining infrastructure as code in AWS Cloud
• Scripting experience in AWS Cloudformation with JSON code
• Thorough understanding of AWS IAM security, VPC/Subnet concepts
• Scripting experience in Ansible playbook YML's
• Experience in AWS load balancers
• Experience in AWS Command Line CLI for accessing/managing EC2, EBS, S3
• Experience in Dynamo DB
• Experience in AWS SQS/SNS
• Experience in AWS AMI custom images & cloning
• Experience in AWS volume snapshots & restore
• Experience in AWS storage management with EBS/EFS
• Experience in AWS EC2 bootstrapping
• Experience in AWS EMR configuration
• Experience in AWS Auto scaling configuration
• Experience in AWS SSO configuration with CA Siteminder
• Experience in migrating Oracle Middleware applications to AWS cloud
• Experience in migrating Oracle Hyperion application to AWS cloud
• Experience in python scripting
• Experience in shell scripting
• Working knowledge on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI)
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- Certification: AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate
- Operating Systems: Oracle/Redhat Linux, Solaris, Windows Server, Amazon Linux.
- Technologies: OBIEE, Qlik Sense, Hyperion, Java (JDK), SQL,PL/SQL, Perl, JDBC/ODBC, AWS Cloud Formation, AWS S3, AWS EC2, AWS ELB, AWS EFS, AWS EBS, AWS SQS/SNS
- Application/Web Servers: WebLogic ,Apache , Tomcat, Oracle Http Server, Microsoft IIS.
- Scripting: Java Script, BASH/KSH Shell, Python,Perl, Ansible. Windows Power shell
- Database: Oracle, SQL Server, PostGres, MySQL, Dynamo DB
- IDE Tools/Utilities: JDeveloper10g/11g, Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, SQL Developer, Linux X Window System.
- Version control: Git/Stash, Bit bucket
- AWS scripting: Groovy
- Good "Out-of-the-box thinking" sills
- Good knowledge on DevOps and its tools set such as CICD tools.
- Good experience on using Jira tool for Agile development methodology
- Good experience on using Maven, MS Build and other build
- Deep understanding of Ansible & cloud formation
- Excellent leadership, communication and project management skills.
- 8+ years of experience in general.
- 3 years of experience in AWS cloud
- 5+ years of Tools Experience such as Jira, Jenkins, Selenium, Maven
- Identifies critical issues with ease.
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Pushes creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and client mindsets.
- Possess understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Document, validate, and manage requirements
- Walk through the functional requirements, create test strategy, create test plan, test cases, execute test cases.
- Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- EPM Administration certification will be a plus
- Sound Industry knowledge in DevOps & Cloud technologies
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.