Developer For Quantitative Trading | Cryptocurrencies
What you'll do:
- Evaluate and improve on existing operational environment to ensure a best-of-breed monitoring environment and response to any issues that may affect successful execution of trading strategies
- Develop effective reporting tools and processes to ensure accurate analysis of profit and loss, risk monitoring and position reports
- Apply relevant technologies to detect and debug issues that affect live trading, including connectivity with exchanges and REST, FIX, and websocket issues
- Previous experience designing and implementing new systems and features independently
- Act as a liaison between trading, and middle and back office operations to ensure proper oversight of all post-trade activity
- Support the research team systems and resolve any application errors that may occur on the desk
- Identify and implement infrastructure improvements to minimize overall latency and maximize performance
- BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science
- Experience working in a systematic/algorithmic trading environment
- Proven track record of developing and enhancing new ideas to improve trade operations
- Strong exposure to a broad range of traded products (e.g. equities, futures, RV Fixed Income, OTC) and electronic trading venues
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent analytical skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Provide transparency of workflow and production details
- Familiarity with low latency technologies, trading strategies and mathematical models
- Build metrics to evaluate strategy execution and perform post trade analysis
- Experience of web based development and visualization technology for portraying large and complex data sets and relationships
- Teamwork mentality and recognition of the importance of role within larger organization
- Strong academic record and a degree with high mathematical and computing content e.g. Computer - Science, Mathematics, Engineering or Physics from a leading university
- Master-craftsman-like approach to software development; takes pride in engineering excellence and instill these values in others
- Passion for blockchain technology, e.g. personal projects, open-source involvement, cryptocurrency mining, arbitrage, published papers
- Intellectually robust with analytic approach to problem solving
- Self-organized with the ability to effectively manage time across multiple projects and with competing business demands and priorities
- Focused on delivering business value with continuous efforts to improve process
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to establish and maintain a close working relationship with quantitative researchers, traders and senior business people alike
- Clear communicator; able to present perspective concisely and deal positively with conflicting views
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.