Position Summary: As a DevOps consultant, you will be expected to guide customers in
creating and maturing DevOps processes related to applications, environments, and automation in general. You will
support large development teams and collaborate with developers to oversee building, deploying, testing and releasing
- 3 + years of DevOps experience plus 5 years of working with development teams.
- Must be skilled in Waterfall, Agile/Scrum and comfortable working on teams of five or more developers.
- Source Control: TFS, TFVC, VSTS, GIT, CSV, SVN, and Clear Case
- Automated Testing: JUnit, NUnit, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Selenium
- Tech Tools: Visual Studio 2015+, Visual Studio Code, SSMS, VSTS, TFS and Eclipse.
- Scripting languages: PowerShell, Unix Shell Scripts, (ksh, csh , bash , sh, etc.)
Build Tools and Deployment Experience Required:
- Build and deployment Techs: Azure DevOps , VSTS, TFS, Jenkins, Octopus, Microsoft Publish and Web Deploy
- Relational Database Experience: SQL, Document DBs, SSDT
- Containers and Virtual Machines
- Package Managers: NuGet, npm, Ant, Maven, Webpack
- Platforms & Web Servers: Windows, Linux, Unix, IIS, Apache, nginx, GWS
- Serverless, API Gateway, Lambda Functions, S3 Buckets, EC2 Servers, Cloud Formation, Code Pipeline
- Azure DevOps (VSTS), Web Services, Web Apps, Kudu, Azure Automation, Azure Storage, Availability Sets
- Azure DevOps, ARM templates, Azure Automation Runbooks, Azure Key Vault, Azure Storage, Azure CLI and
Additional Skills needed for Success:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong technical presentation skills and the ability to whiteboard technical solutions
- Ability to translate technical solutions into layman terms
- Must be highly organized with the ability to write clear and detailed documentation
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Prime TSR is a Technology Solutions Consultancy successfully servicing Chicago’s fortune 1000 companies for the past Six years. Our clients encompass some of the best-known names in professional services, financial services, insurance, legal, manufacturing and distribution and logistics. Our strength is in creating short and long term, tech-based solutions that enable organizations to Grow, Compete and Win in an ever-evolving technology landscape.
Areas of our expertise include: Application Development & Integration, Data Platforms & Analytics, and Infrastructure & Operations. Read about our success stories at www.primetsr.com.
We offer a consulting work style with the stability of a permanent salary + bonus and full healthcare benefits, 401k with match. Chicago loop location, generous PTO and free lunch every Friday from some of the best restaurants in Chicago.
Our Process is typically an Initial phone screen with the Director of Talent Acquisitions, then a phone screen with Practice lead, and then in person interview with practice lead and company leadership. Decisions are typically made with in 1-2 weeks.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.