• Design, develop, and maintain application software following established standards, procedures, and specifications
• Implement approved changes to application software to maintain standards, correct problems, and to modify, develop or enhance functionality
• Collaborate designs with team members to find the solution that best fits the requirements
• Develop improvements to availability, scalability, and performance of the environment including implementation of monitoring tools to facilitate the process
• Support, troubleshoot, monitor and optimize systems
• Support implementation of DevOps techniques such as continuous integration, continuous delivery, continuous testing, and continuous monitoring and feedback
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of development experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
• 1+ years of experience with Java and Bash
• Experience with Linux OS
• Experience deploying Service Oriented Architecture applications
• Experience with Docker
• Experience with Git, Maven, and/or Gradle
• Proven analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Proactive in identifying and preventing potential problems and recommending solutions
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability and desire to thrive in a collaborative, team-oriented, fast-paced environment
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• 1+ years of experience in writing SQL, relational database structures, and PostgreSQL
• Experience with AWS technologies
• Experience with Spring
• Experience with Jenkins
• Experience developing RESTful web services and SOAP Web services
• Experience with SAML or oAuth2
• Experience with Python or Perl
• Experience with test automation frameworks (e.g. Selenium, JUnit)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Dev Technology Group provides IT solutions to meet the mission-critical needs of our government clients by leveraging agile and DevSecOps principles along with innovative technologies including cloud services, open source software, biometric solutions, and software as a service (SaaS). Dev Technology believes in exceeding our clients’ expectations through partnership, a commitment to team-work, collaboration, and valuing our employees.
Health, dental, and vision plans; 401K plan; life insurance; disability insurance; PTO; holiday pay employee referral program; service awards; mentorship program; educational assistance; recognition program.
Depending on the project, many Dev Technology employees enjoy working from home one or two days per week.
Microsoft - .Net, Office 365, Azure, Power BI, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, SQL
DevSecOps – AWS, Jenkins, Chef, Maven, Docker, Gradle, Terraform, OS, Kubernetes, Selenium
ITSM – ServiceNow, Remedy
Domain Expertise – Biometrics, IDENT
Databases – Oracle, Mongo, Postgres
Basic phone interview by a Talent Acquisition team member; technical phone interview by the hiring manager and/or technical team member; in-person panel interview.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.