Linux admin experience. Web hosting experience. Know Apache and be able troubleshooting Apache.
Automation using Terraform, Chef/Puppet, Ansible and etc
Scripting skills (Python, Power Shell, and etc). Understand Java and be able to troubleshoot Java applications
Working experience with using CI/CD tools such as Jira, Jenkins, and etc
Knowledge of Kubernetes and Containers
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
· 5+ years production application support experience in a high uptime environment
· 5+ years UNIX (Linux) administration experience including diagnosis of performance issues, package management, load estimation, kernel tuning, networking configuration, etc.
· 5+ years hosting experience in a large heavy-traffic environment
· Strong scripting skill and understand or worked with automation tools Understand or worked with CI/CD environment
· Understanding of networking principles, esp. TCP/IP
· Excellent troubleshooting and analytic skills
· Ability to work independently on large, complex projects with minimal guidance
· Understand and worked in Container technologies and Cloud environment be a plus
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.