DevOps works closely with development teams to plan, deploy, and support multiple applications across our working environments. Daily, the team utilizes best practices to assure smooth application operations across the firm's application architecture. The desired candidate:
- Participates in release planning;
- Maintains and assures uptime of containerized applications in hosted environments;
- Monitors service trends to identify opportunities for improvements with existing frameworks, tools, and processes; and,
- Audits and improves system metrics and alarms.
Lead: Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 5 years of Linux system administration and dev ops experience. 3 years supporting toolsets like toolsets listed below.
Intermediate: Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 3 years of Linux system administration and dev ops experience. 2 years supporting toolsets like toolsets listed below.
Jr: Minimum Year(s) of Experience: 2 years of Linux system administration and dev ops experience. 1 years supporting toolsets like toolsets listed below.
Degree Preferred: Bachelor's degree in one of the following: Accounting, Finance/Economics, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics Mathematics, Regulatory Compliance, Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics and/or other business field of study or equivalent experience
Demonstrates thorough knowledge and/or a proven record of success performing on teams or leading workstreams involving DevOps for a global network of professional services firms, emphasizing the following areas:
- Linux/Unix environment/System administration;
- Configuration Management;
- Multiple scripting languages on Linux Platform (bash, awk, sed, python);
- Cloud-hosted systems;
- Hardware capabilities;
- Transport security, ssh and certificates;
- Docker Containers for application deployment;
- Relational databases;
- NoSQL data stores; and,
- Distributed/clustered or grid computing systems.
- Azure Portal Administration
- Application Performance Monitoring Tools (Dynatrace, Splunk, etc)
- General infrastructure troubleshooting capabilities
Demonstrates thorough abilities and/or a proven record of success performing on teams and/or leading workstreams involving DevOps for a global network of professional services firms, emphasizing the following areas:
- Administering Linux OS to include network and software application configuration;
- Configuring continuous integration within a development environment using tools such as Jenkins, Puppet, Chef, Git and Nexus;
- Automating repetitive development, operations and deployment tasks;
- Documenting systems and networks, refining requirements, self-identify solutions and communicate to the team;
- Managing databases, including database design, creation, manipulation and query; and,
- Utilizing enterprise tools (such as BPM or ESB tools) for orchestration of services and workflows, as well as messaging queues (e.g. RabbitMQ)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.