To research, evaluate, design, implement, and maintain system and product solutions, applying knowledge of engineering principles. To provide technical direction and engineering support for projects and infrastructure. Develop and maintain expert functional knowledge of evolving IT engineering industry technologies/competition, concepts and trends.
• Full life-cycle project management
o Establish and lead project teams
o Develop project plan/scope/schedule/cost/communications
o Procure and/or manage resources/timelines/deadlines/quality
o Risk, Issue and Change management
o Ensure successful project implementation
o Scope of responsibility
• Lead, guide and mentor less experienced staff
• Provide input and make budgetary recommendations regarding staffing and equipment - Considerable impact
• Apply engineering principles into the design and enhancement of new and existing systems
• Document new system components, or modifications to existing components
• Ensure the security and integrity of system and product solutions including compliance with Navy Federal, industry engineering and Information Security principles and practices
• Perform engineering tasks and assignments in support of business needs
• Perform engineering technology research, procurement, deployment, and configuration for new and modified systems
• Provide technical leadership in the architecture discipline and development of information technology solutions
• Present clear, organized and concise information to all audiences through a variety of media to enable effective business decisions
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Provide DevOps tooling administration to include configuration, change control, deployments, and access management
• Maintain and enhance automation to support setup and provisioning of new projects
• Provide daily support to development teams and assist with application troubleshooting and incidents
• Document and maintain the deployment process, standards and procedures
• Provide 2nd/3rd level on call support for applications
• Perform tool maintenance and upgrades
• Recommend process improvements to ensure system scalability and reliability
• Support routine internal and external audits and address risks
• Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
• Significant experience in leading, guiding and coaching professional staff
• Advanced knowledge of engineering discipline
• Advanced organizational, planning and time management skills
• Advanced skill exercising initiative and using good judgment to make sound decisions
• Expert database and presentation software skills
• Expert research, analytical, and problem solving skills
• Expert verbal and written communication skills
• Expert word processing and spreadsheet software skills
• Expert knowledge of and experience in architecture, design, build, and operationalization in a DevOps pipeline
• Experience in DevOps tools and integration for Git/GitHub, JIRA, Azure, Pegasystems
• Experience utilizing and supporting Pega Robotic Process Automation and / or Case Management for automation and workflow
• Experience in coordinating technology decisions with architectural requirements and constraints
• Experience with DevOps and/or agile processes
•Desired- Pega Certified Robotics System Architect (PCRSA)
•Desired-Pega Certified System Architect (PCSA)
•Desired-Pega Certified Senior System Architect (PCSSA)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.