Location for this position is Hartford CT. This position may require 5% travel.
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• At least 6 years of experience with Information Technology
• At least 3+ years of experience in designing and implementation of Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Delivery (CD) using DevOps tools like GitLab, Jenkins, Artifactory, Gradle, UDeploy, SonarQube
• At least 3+ years of experience in writing scripts using Python / Go / Groovy / Shell Script
• At least 3+ years of experience in resolving repository, build and deployment issues for .Net, Java/J2EE etc.
• At least 2+ years of experience in DevOps pipeline using AWS services
• At least 2+ years of experience in Infra as Code (IAC) using Ansible and Terraform
• At least 2+ years of experience of working on Container technologies using OpenShift/Docker & Kubernetes for configuration and deployments
• Knowledge in any one monitoring tools such as Dynatrace, Prometheus, CAdvisor, Heapster or equivalent and any one log management tools such as Splunk, ELK etc would be a Plus
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 45 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey.
We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
We are a team of more than 200,000 people delivering consulting, technology, and next-generation digital services to help our clients create and execute strategies for their digital transformation.
From codethons to hackathons, apprenticeships opportunities, learning programs at Stanford and Purdue, and training in advanced technologies from partners like Udacity, we help you build on what you already know and push you to be all that you can be – as a technologist, and as a human being. And we give you opportunities to begin to start making a difference first to your local ecosystem. After all great things begin from home.
We are investing in building our workforce, with local talent, in various geographies. We are already setting up four delivery and innovation centers in the United States of America – in Indiana, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and North Carolina – and are recruiting locally from schools in the USA.
We actively work in the communities that we do business in and extend our CSR activities beyond philanthropy to encompass holistic community development programs. For example, we work through the Infosys Foundation with the underprivileged in India, through Infosys Foundation USA to bring computer science education to those in underrepresented communities, and through the Infosys Science Foundation to recognize outstanding researchers.
Learning & Development: You will have a plethora of opportunities to learn and grow through on-the-job training and various training programs.
· Growth: You will be working with the diverse and brightest minds in the industry to build new, disruptive and game-changing technology.
· Work Life Balance: You will also be able to maintain work-life balance through various types of leaves.
· Relocation : Your relocation expenses will be taken care of as per the policy if involved.
· Lifestyle & Healthcare : Various wellness initiatives are also conducted.
Java, .NET, Big Data, ETL, Data Analytics, Data Scienc, Business Intelligence, Business Analyst, Mainframe, Network & Security, Project Management, Quality Assurance, SAP, Oracle ERP, Python, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle DBA, Content Management System, Web Content Management System, Infrastructure, Cloud Computing, Artificial Intelligence etc
Domain : Financial, Banking, Healthcare, Insurance, Life Sciences, Telecom, Retail, CPG, Logistics, Manufacturing, Communications, Utilities, Energy, Automotive, E-Commerce etc
Round 1: Technical round : Video call through WebEx
Round 2 : HR round : Telephonic discussion
Note : If needed, you may have to go through a few more technical rounds.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.