Node.Digital is looking fro DevOps Engineers who have security clearances or are eligible to get one.
The DevSecOps team is responsible for the Program's Platform-as-a-Service operating environment, automation and self-service Linux platform provisioning, hybrid (public and private) cloud management.
- Building, testing, and administering highly available RedHat OpenShift Container Platform cluster
- Supporting the Ansible Tower enterprise environment including engineering playbooks, training and developing standards and guidelines for engineers in their use of Ansible
- Assisting application teams with on-boarding to the Openshift platform in areas such as resource requirements, capacity analysis, troubleshooting support
- Working with vendors to troubleshoot the platform and issues related to integrations with other internal systems
- Integrating and automating the program’s security posture
- Monitoring hardware, VM and container metrics for the purposes of maintaining cluster health and identifying thresholds for scaling
- Developing and automating repeatable tasks
- Performance tuning of infrastructure components
- U.S. Citizenship
- Current Top Secret clearance. Must be able to obtain a TS/SCI clearance
- Must be able to obtain DHS Suitability
- 6+ years of directly relevant experience
- Experience working with RedHat Openshift Infrastructure design, deployment and operational support
- Knowledge of Linux Containers(Docker), Kubernetes, and deployment of containerized applications/microservices architectures
- Demonstrated skill with at least one or more configuration management/scripting technology (such as Ansible/Chef/Puppet)
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Nexus, Artifactory or comparable substitutes
- Experience with software security, secure coding, or software assurance tools and techniques
- Certifications related to Agile development and Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) such as Scrum Master, Product Owner, SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Practitioner (SP) or SAFe Program Consultant (SPC)
- Technical understanding of cybersecurity attack techniques and associated mitigation techniques
- Familiarity with a virtualized cloud environment (preferably VMWare/VSphere)
- Strong experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following program languages:
- Demonstrated experience and/or familiarity with one of more of the following database technologies:
SQL, Oracle, MySQL, JBDC, NOSQLetc.
- Experience and/or familiarity with DevOps, Continuous Development/Continuous Integration concepts, and automated test tools such as Docker, Jenkins, Rational Team Concert, JIRA, Git, Chef, Ansible, Puppet, Junit, JMeter, RSpec, and/or Cucumber
BS Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, OR Computer Systems Engineering. Two years of related work experience may be substituted for each year of degree level education.
DoD 8570.1 IAT Level III
Node.Digital is an independent Digital Automation & Cognitive Engineering company that integrates best of breed technologies to accelerate business impact.
Our Core Values help us in our mission.
OUR CORE VALUES
Identifying the~RIGHT PEOPLE~and developing them to their full capabilities
Our customer’s “Mission” is our “Mission”. Our~MISSION FIRST~approach is designed to keep our customer fully engaged while becoming their trusted partner
We believe in~SIMPLIFYING~complex problems with a relentless focus on agile delivery excellence
Our mantra is “~SimpleSecureSpeed~”in delivery of innovative services and solutions
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.