• 10+ Years of experience in solving complex business problems and delivering scalable data science/machine learning/artificial intelligence solutions as part of an automated pipeline
• 6+ years leading large teams of Data Scientists and significant experience in hiring, building, coaching, and growing a team of data scientists and machine learning engineers
• Experienced in statistics & analytical modeling, time-series data analysis, forecasting modeling, machine learning algorithms, and deep learning approaches and frameworks. Have a proven track record of delivering robust, scale and quality data analytical applications in a cloud environment.
• Minimum 5+ years of working knowledge and Demonstrated hands-on experience with machine learning stacks such as Python, R, Spark, Hadoop, AWS, AzureML, CUDA/GPU
• Strong working technical skills on machine learning/artificial intelligence. These technical skills include, but not limited to, regression techniques, neural networks, decision trees, clustering, pattern recognition, probability theory, stochastic systems, Bayesian inference, statistical techniques, deep learning, supervised learning, unsupervised learning
• Solid understanding and hands on experience working with big data, and the related ecosystem, both relational and unstructured.
• Demonstrated experience in executing on complex projects, extracting, cleansing, and manipulating large, diverse structured and unstructured data sets on relational - SQL, NOSQL databases
• Experience working in an agile environment with iterative development & business feedback
• Experience providing insights to support strategic decisions, including preparing and delivering insights and recommendations
• Comfortable with loosely defined requirements where you exercise your analytical skills to collaborate with the rest of the team to build solutions
• Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to synthesize & communicate complex results to senior leaders. Attention to detail with focus on data quality, data consistency and criticality
• Ability to shape ambiguity, govern & prioritize in a matrixed environment across organizational boundaries
• Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills, with the ability to tailor the communication style to the right audience, from the analytic professional to executive leaders.
1. Management consulting experience a plus
2. Understanding of the healthcare administration landscape and CVS Health business model, ideally in customers’ 1:1 personalized experience and loyalty programs
3. Strong desire to stay ahead of industry trends & technologies with a commitment to continuous learning
PhD in Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or directly related field.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
CVS Pharmacy is America’s leading retail pharmacy with more than 9,600 locations nationwide.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.