DIRECTOR OF PROFESSIONAL SERVICES, DATA ANALYTICS
Need: Professional Services, KPI's, P/L, knowledge of running an Analytics Consulting Practice.
REQUIREMENTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Experience managing teams delivering Professional Services for Data Analytics utilizing dashboard tools such as Tableau, ETL tools such as Alteryx and providing insight and thought leadership to external customers and internal stakeholders.
· Responsible for managing a Professional Services practice achieving the corporate vision, initiatives, and goals while ensuring profitability, customer satisfaction, and growth. Ensures that Delivery Services has the training and support that they need to deliver high-quality services to our customers.
· Leadership responsibilities and accountability for revenue targets, growth, profitability, margin, and customer satisfaction.
· Collaborate with peers in Sales, Services, and PMO to provide thought leadership regarding trends, technologies and the needs of customers.
· Serve as an escalation for customer issues.
· Collaborate with sales and partners to document business requirements and create new Statements of Work and Service Offerings.
· Conduct performance management evaluations of staff in accordance with the Divisional Performance Factors (performance evaluations, discipline, hiring/firing, compensation) and timelines.
· Develop training and assessment plan to educate the professional services staff on their respective product and services suite.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
· Demonstrated ability to manage a successful Professional Services Practice
· Demonstrated ability to complete projects on time, on budget and with the approved scope.
· Expert at managing large complex highly integrated projects/programs.
· Excellent leadership skills, including the ability to develop and motivate high-performing and diverse teams.
· Experience using Microsoft Office applications, including SharePoint and Excel.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· 5+ years experience in a Director / Leadership role leading Professional Services projects utilizing both technical and non-technical resources or similar experience.
· 5+ years management responsibility including managing a team of diverse co-located teams.
· Experience delivering services to external customers as part of a software, services or a consulting company is a plus
· Experience at defining, implementing and continually improving standards processes and procedures utilizing industry best practices.
· Experience in successfully working within a matrix organization structure.
EDUCATION / CERTIFICATIONS
· Bachelors Degree - Business or Technology or equivalent experience
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.