Provides technical leadership in the development and implementation of technology solutions specifically focused on Public Cloud. Develops and implements standards to provide an enterprise level of support. Leads a team of technical experts to services adoption of public cloud capabilities. Partners with core infrastructure teams and information security to provide the business with the best possible solutions and works with Enterprise Architecture application patterns.
This is a technical leadership position. The candidate should have hands on experience with technical implementations and solutions as well as the capability to deliver those solutions internally.
• Leads team of cloud enablement architects and influences application architects within the LoBs to fulfill organizational goals and objectives
• Establishes relationships with key technical and non-technical decision makers to help drive long- term cloud adoption to resolve business problems and develop impactful solutions
• Provides technical expertise and advice to application development teams to guide cloud adoption
• Represents the infrastructure organization to LoB teams that will help define future direction around cloud application designs and usage
• Documents and publish standards for application patterns
• Responsible for forecasting cloud consumption
• Provides technical leadership for the public & private cloud engineering teams
• Establishes cloud consumption patterns and sets standards for infrastructure teams
• Establishes metrics to lead the LoB development organization(s) on cloud implementation best practices
• Other duties as assigned.
Preferable Certifications: Amazon, Microsoft, Linux, Puppet, Ansible, Redhat, or comparable experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related relevant experience
• Expert knowledge of cloud architecture and related technologies
• Experience working with stakeholders and customers in a service delivery capacity
• Comfortable building solutions as an individual and as a leader of others concurrently
• Excellent technical documentation capabilities (e.g., data models, process diagrams, high level designs)
• Strategic thinking abilities and an enterprise-wide perspective
• 10+ Years Red Hat Linux, Windows, Networking, and/ or Storage expertise.
• 5+ Years working with financial firms.
• Expert in public Cloud Architectures such as AWS, Azure, Google
• Familiarity with Openshift Docker/Swarm Container platforms
• Strong DevOps/ CI/CD process architecture/engineering, Jenkins, GIT, Source Code tools.
• Extensive experience with AWS CloudFormation, including advanced concepts (helper scripts, lifecycle hooks, update policies, config sets, wait conditions, custom resources, etc).
• Engineering and architecting enterprise grade solutions for hardware and Software issues.
• Familiar with Oracle, MYSQL, Java, Tomcat, Weblogic, NodeJS, Apache, NGinX
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Ally Financial is a leading digital financial services company and a top 25 U.S. financial holding company offering financial products for consumers, businesses, automotive dealers, and corporate clients.
Flexible PTO; child care discounts; wellness program; leadership training; tuition reimbursement.
Initial phone screening; interview with the hiring manager; possible several additional interviews depending on the position.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.