Domino / ServiceNow SME - Tools Developer
Must possess Active Full Scope Polygraph Clearance
Subject Mater Expert Software Tools Developer for a government support contract working in McLean, Virginia. The software tools developer will support our client with design, creation, deployment, and maintenance of legacy applications supporting the Intelligence Community.
What You'll Get to Do:
As a member of a small AGILE development team you’ll work with the government client to migrate a pair of legacy systems which currently operate on a DOMINO back-end to a C2S environment using ServiceNow. You will design, develop, debug and test enhancements to the existing tools based on user input/request. In your role as the Subject Mater Expert Software Tools Developer you will support the prototyping and fielding of a replacement for these legacy applications using Service Now as a development environment.
As the Senior Software Tools Developer you will work closely with customers to define requirements, implement business logic and refine applications. Provide support and troubleshooting to issues with production applications. Develop and integrate multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients. If you thrive in a challenging, fast-paced work environment with a variety of job duties, we invite you to consider this as your next career move.
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
· Active TS/SCI w/FSP is required
· Bachelor’s degree preferably in an IT related field 8 years of related experience; or a Masters with 6 years of experience; an Associates with 10 years of experience.
· 2+ years experience supporting a Notes Domino environment to include maintenance and application development
· Demonstrated experience transitioning and migrating Notes Domino based applications to a C2S/AWS environment
· Demonstrated experience in various web development technologies such as HTML, jQuery, AJAX, CSS, JSON, and XML.
· Demonstrated experience with programming languages and scripting methods including: Python, PHP and Bash
· 5+ yrs. of ServiceNow development experience. Experience with Web Service Integrations (SOAP / RESTful) in ServiceNow.
· Experience in Service Catalog development and Workflows.
· Experience working in Demand Management, Incident, Problem, Change, Survey, Knowledge and Cloud Management. Experience With CMDB/Asset Management Preferred. Must have experience with building Custom Applications in ServiceNow.
· Experience with Integrating ServiceNow Applications with third party applications including cloud applications (AWS) Expertise with Business Rules, Client Scripts, Script Includes, UI Scripts, UI Pages, UI Macros, UI Policies, etc.
· 2+ years prior experience within the last 4 years implementing and deploying applications within the core suite of ITSM applications (Incident, Problem, Change, Knowledge, CMDB), to include reports. This must include development experience with the ServiceNow APIs and using them to create or modify applications
· Demonstrated experience with using ServiceNow to develop Tables, Glide, scripting, business rules, client scripts, data imports, and custom apps
· Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies and participating in the software development life cycle (SDLC) Experience with requirements management and Jira or similar RTM platforms
· Experience with creating quick proof-of-concepts for the customer
· Experience testing web based applications - both manual and automated.
· Experience with relational databases.
· Demonstrated on-the-job experience developing and integrating multiple data sources to provide customized Dashboards for senior management and government clients.
· Demonstrated experience creating, publishing and managing APIs and data ingestion points with external services.
· Demonstrated experience troubleshooting issues and debugging code
· Demonstrated experience creating secure applications systems utilizing IC security guidelines and utilizing Customer Authentication and Authorization systems.
· Demonstrated experience supporting Web development with projects based on an Agile methodology working in matrixed team across multiple primes.
· Demonstrated experience with AWS EC2
· Understanding of Section 508 accessibility requirements
· Demonstrated experience reviewing and assessing impact of proposed scope changes to future architectures. Experience accrediting IT systems under the ICD 503 Certification and Accreditation Process.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing. Strong public speaking skills and professional demeanor required.
· Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
· IBM Certified Advanced Application Developer
· Certified ServiceNow Administrator / Implementation Specialist
· Certified ServiceNow Developer
· AWS Developer Certification and/or AWS DevOps Certification
· Experience incorporating Test Driven Development (TDD)
· Exposure to supported cloud-based programming languages and/or SDKs.
· ITIL Foundation Certification
· PMI Project Management Professional (PMP)
· Professional Scrum Developer
· DoD 8570 Certification
Job Type: Full-time
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.