As an E-commerce Project Manager at Bayshore Solutions, you will manage highly complex
e-commerce solutions with NopCommerce (open-source API) as well as other ecommerce and Content Management System integrations. You will collaborate on-site with a cross-functional team that includes developers, project managers, web designers and digital marketers to coordinate custom web-based solutions for our clients.
Agency experience is preferred
You will be responsible for:
• Project Delivery
o Manage multiple e-commerce and other web-based projects throughout the project lifecycle including definition, estimating, planning, analysis and design, development, deployment, and closure
o Determine project milestones and actively measure project progress against milestones to ensure timely and successful completion
o Ensure the project follows Agile methodology process
o Develop and maintain key project deliverables: project plans, scope documents, communication plans, status reports, financial and risk management plans
o Act as primary point of contact for clients while in the production process; in person meetings as required
o Build credibility and trust with the client to ensure project meets the client’s needs
o Work with quality assurance team to ensure solution meets requirements and functions properly
o Deliver weekly status reports and other required communication to ensure client is informed and aware of the project status
o Work within the delivery team to determine and prioritize project objectives and project risks
o Assign tasks, sets priorities, and provide guidance in the completion of tasks and deliverables
o Solve team staffing conflicts due to moving targets within project life cycle to ensure efficient staff utilization
o Manage, track and escalate issues as appropriate
o Contribute to business development activities
What we’re looking for:
• Agency experience managing multiple complex web-based projects ( e-commerce, custom web development involving brand new websites, redesigns, Content Management & CRM integrations and digital marketing) for external clients in all verticals
• A self-starter who has experience scoping, executing, and delivering websites
• Experience working in various CMS platforms and ability to make website changes and updates
• Experience estimating Website Design & Development work including making recommendations to current and prospective clients
• Experience managing website go live processes and procedures
• Familiarity with Workamajig or other project management software used for tracking projects and time
• Genuine drive and motivation with a “can do” attitude. Committed to the future growth of Bayshore Solutions, committed to our client’s growth and committed to your own career growth
• Excellent oral and written communication, follow up and attention to detail
• Self directs training and research to consistently better ones skillsets
• Ability to work independently and collaboratively
• Possess a high degree of professionalism and flexibility
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.