Boston area robotics startup Skylla Technologies is seeking an Electrical Engineer to join the team. We're looking for a self-starter who can be a pivotal member to a group building new and exciting robotics technologies.
Work as a key member in a small team developing robotic technologies. Design robot controller hardware as well as a wide assortment of other boards and electrical systems.
- Design, test, and troubleshooting of digital, power, and analog circuits for robot control systems.
- Schematic design and PCB layout of digital and mixed signal circuitry.
- Generate bill of materials and maintain parts library.
- Implement design versioning control and engineering change order processes.
- Produce technical documentation including review materials for customers, performance requirements, performance specifications, test plans, and analysis reports.
- Interface with multi-disciplinary teams to execute design objectives.
- Drive product release and roll out process
- Work with contract manufacturers and provide support to resolve production issues.
- BS Electrical Engineering with 5+ years of professional experience
- Knowledge of general PCB digital and mixed signal design (schematic & layout)
- Proficient in common PCB CAD design tools. Fluency in Altium Designer a plus
- Practical hands-on experience in debugging typical low speed interfaces (RS232, RS485, SPI, I2C, CAN) and high speed interfaces (Gigabit Ethernet, PCIe, MIPI, SATA)
- Extensive experience in designing embedded systems with microcontrollers
- EMI shielding and filtering experience a plus
- Sufficient skills in oscilloscopes, multimeters, soldering, and prototype board fabrication
- Experience with industrial electronic product safety standards
- Embedded software development (such as ARM Cortex processors) or low level Linux development experience a plus
About Skylla Technologies:
Skylla Technologies is a small robotics startup co-founded by members at MIT offshoot Boston Incubation Center. Skylla Technologies develops human-aware robotics technology for use in existing and new electromechanical systems and machines.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.