This individual provides technical leadership throughout the life cycle of a project, with specific focus on Micro services and Reactive PLAY framework in a digital marketing solution ecosystem. The selected individual will have the right technical and architectural experience to drive design and implementation of a Micro services platform. Implementation and Development experience in Integration technologies and architectures (for e.g., Service Orchestration, Service Choreography, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging middle ware, etc. This role is responsible for guiding the design, user interface, and technology integration of projects and interfacing with client technology and management teams. Will also bring their expertise to research and inform on enterprise-wide trends.
• Demonstrate expert level proficiency in multiple Java based platforms and Package implementations.
• Serve as a technical adviser and problem solver to clients and partners to assist them in optimizing their use of the Micro services product suite to define, build and deploy online commerce and self-service applications.
• Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design.
• Ability to evaluate application deployment and performance as needed
• Actively work with the account team to establish strategy for the account.
• Establish high, mid and micro level plans for project teams.
• Independently lead the estimation effort for a project.
• Identify and manage risk on project.
• An ability to act as a mentor to other technical staff is critical.
• Prepare elements of sales proposals to represent Sapient's technical expertise.
• In addition to working on billable client engagements, may also assist as needed on pre-sales opportunities such as RFP responses, proposal delivery, architecture assessments, and technical qualifications.
• 14 plus years overall experience in professional software engineering. Working experience as a consultant across several domains/firms with an exposure to different technology platforms and architecture models is a huge plus.
• 3+ years in the architect and/or lead engineer role managing, building and delivering consumer-facing business solutions for Travel and Hospitality industry (preferred) (e.g. in Retail, Consumer Packaging, Hospitality and Healthcare)
• 2+ years of API Gateway experience with implementing service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI.
• Expert understanding in Java/J2EE/.NET/Spring Suite, SOA, ESB, WSO 2 Messaging, BPM, BRMS, Event Processing technologies.
• Thorough understanding of web servers (Nginx, Apache etc.) and experience in application deployment on Cloud is preferable
• Experience in Integration technologies and architectures (for e.g., Service Orchestration, Service Choreography, Event Driven Architecture, Messaging middle ware, etc.)
• Experience in defining Micro services (service decomposition, choreography design, state persistence, interaction model, etc.) taking into account business, legal and compliance requirements
• Experience in reviewing technical decisions and articulate pros/cons of technology options based on personal experience, industry knowledge, and best practice
• Solid hands-on experience in architecting and developing J2EE based web applications (JSP, Servlet, JDBC, JMS, JAXB)
• Expert level experience with SOAP and REST web services , open API development, and SOA concepts and Solid understanding of the design patterns
• Experience working with latest front end experience frameworks e.g. react, angular, vue etc
• Hands on experience building APIs using SOAP, REST, XML, JSON, JMS, WS, etc.
• Strong experience in version control systems such as Git
• Experience in API Gateway infrastructure planning, installation and upgrades across multiple countries
• Experience in implementing API Security and Access control (SPNEGO-TAI, OAuth, SAML, SSL) etc. is desirable
• Strong communication skills and able to successfully articulate technology concepts to both business and technology audience
• Experience in the design of cloud native applications
• Proficient in the Agile SDLC development
• Exposure to DevOps
• Experience with Service Virtualization, Functional and Performance Tests is a big plus.
Flexibility and mobility is required to deliver this role, as there may be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients to enable delivery of the first class services we pride ourselves in.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Publicis.Sapient, the Digital Business Transformation hub of Publicis Groupe, is purpose-built to help clients reimagine their business for the digital age, helping ensure what they do has a material impact on their business performance and the experiences of their customers. Publicis.Sapient houses SapientRazorfish and Sapient Consulting—bringing leading digital pioneers, experiences consultants, cutting-edge technologists, and industry experts to partner with our clients.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.