DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help define technical strategy and architecture
- Review pull requests and provide constructive feedback
- Coach, provide technical guidance to, and mentor team members
- Pair up with someone to work together on a feature
- Deploy to production multiple times
- Work with senior leadership to define the roadmap
- 7+ years web development experience
- 2+ years of experience managing a development team
- Experience working with product management to align on objectives and risks
- Fluency with any of Ruby, Elixir, Erlang
- Strong understanding of web-app performance fundamentals and related dev tools
- Strong database fundamentals and experience with MySql or Postgresql
- Worked with search engines such as ElasticSearch, Lucene, Solr
- Experience using async message queues such as Kafka
- Mastery of git and Github workflows
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree or equivalent
NICE TO HAVE
- Advanced CS degree or equivalent
- Startup experience
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
The RealReal is the world’s premier online luxury resale store offering authenticated, pre-owned, designer fashion including Chanel, Hermès, Manolo Blahnik, and Cartier—all at up to 90% off retail prices.
Lunch on Mondays, desserts on Wednesdays, and bagels on Fridays.
Ruby on Rails, AWS, MySQL, SQL, Elasticsearch, Git, Elixir
Phone screen with hiring manager; coding challenge; onsite interview (half day).
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.