In Deloitte’s Enterprise Applications practice, we work with our clients to turn the strategic vision for their mission-critical processes and applications into reality. We deliver transformative, tangible, sustainable benefits through technology and by ensuring effective adoption.
Our long-standing relationships with SAP, Oracle, Workday amongst other ERP Solutions and the strength of our team helps us stay at the forefront of cutting-edge technology implementation – and ahead of our competitors! Our multiple partner awards are testament to the excellence and innovation of our work, which spans thousands of clients across all major industries.
We are now recruiting ERP adoption specialists to join the thriving Enterprise Applications practice. Demand for specialist change services is higher than ever and we need exceptional people who will grow and succeed with us.
You will be part of a diverse team that challenges itself to provide innovative solutions in high-profile, complex projects. Working alongside excellent colleagues from around the firm and across the globe, Deloitte is an environment where you and your career can flourish.
Based in Nationwide locations, this role also requires flexibility to work onsite at clients across multiple locations.
This is a permanent full-time opportunity, with a travel requirement, but with the opportunity to benefit from the Firm’s agile working practices
• Lead the sale and delivery SAP of enabled transformation programmes – implementing S/4 HANA and migrating to SAP Cloud Platforms
• Develop and manage implementation plans that maximise the potential of SAP technology whilst minimising implementation risk
• Manage large delivery teams to design end-to-end solutions and ensure deliverables are consistent with design principles, standards and methodologies
• Use knowledge of the S/4 HANA roadmap and industry guidance, strategies and S/4 HANA leading practices to guide and facilitate executive level business decisions
• Provide direction and content in business development and lead S/4 HANA sales discussions with clients
To be successful in this role you are required to have:
• Demonstrable experience of programme management on SAP implementation programmes – at least one project should be delivered in S/4 HANA
• Experience in leading sales to deliver SAP projects - including the development of new business, bids and expansion on existing accounts
• Management of large teams including onsite, offshore and third parties to deliver large and complex SAP programmes
• Strong knowledge of S/4 HANA with a background in SAP finance, supply chain or technology
• Knowledge of SAP innovations and the Leonardo platform including IoT, Machine learning, Advanced analytics and Block chain
You are here: Enterprise Applications
In Deloitte’s Enterprise Applications SAP practice, within our Technology Consulting business area, we work with our clients to turn the strategic vision for their mission-critical processes and applications into reality. We deliver transformative, tangible, sustainable benefits through technology.
As part of our Consultancy practice your career with Enterprise Applications can take multiple paths. We will work closely with you on a career plan that fits your skills, talents and aspirations, and provide an open environment to discuss your development and progression with Deloitte.
Our Purpose & Strategy
To make an impact that matters for our clients, our people and society - defines who we are and what we stand for. Our purpose provides the foundation for our strategy and our aspiration to be the undisputed leader in professional services: this is not about size, it's about being the first choice. The first choice for the largest and most influential clients, and the first choice for the best talent.
How will this role make an impact that matters with Deloitte?
In this role you will work with our clients to turn the strategic vision for their mission-critical processes and applications into reality. We deliver transformative, tangible, sustainable benefits through technology.
What do we do?
Deloitte offers Global integrated professional services that include Audit and Risk Advisory, Tax, Consulting and Financial Advisory. Our approach combines intellectual leadership, industrial expertise, insight, consulting & problem solving capabilities, technology revolutions and innovation from multiple disciplines to help our clients excel anywhere in the world.
What do we value?
At Deloitte we foster a collaborative culture where talented individuals can produce their best work. We value innovative thinking, diverse insights and a genuinely distinctive level of customer service. We value difference, with respect at the heart of our inclusive culture, and we support agile working arrangements. Hear from some of our people already working at Deloitte in agile ways. We are proud to have received a Best for All Stages of Motherhood special award in 2016 as a Top Employer for Working Families.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.