This position is for a senior technical architect/lead for the Enterprise Architecture team. The person will be responsible for working on efforts linked to the VCG Marketing Postpaid growth, Customer Experience Loyalty initiatives. He or she will
specifically be engaged in the E2E design of Verizon Consumer Group initiatives impacting Verizon’s Wireless and Wireline customers. The E2E architect will be responsible for implementing projects that enhance Verizon’s market positioning. The candidate should have an in-depth understanding of Verizon Wireless Devices, Price plans, and FIOS ordering systems.
The candidate should be able to independently drive the integration and design of large E2E marketing initiatives. Candidate will be responsible for independently driving large scale projects that span across all IT groups and across CIO
portfolios. The position requires leading design and architecture efforts across multiple functional teams (Product Catalog, CRM, ordering, order management, finance, network, marketing, support, testing) to analyze the requirements and defining
the end-to-end architecture and getting it implemented, tested and deployed. The candidate will need to regularly interface with senior management and executive level clients to ensure architectural decisions align with business directions.
MUST HAVE SKILLS:
- 7+ years IT experience with involvement in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) including system
analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- 4+ years Experience in Wireless / Internet Data / Video Network technologies.
- Possess a strong technical mind frame with the ability to interact with people at all levels on system design, architecture.
- In depth knowledge of Wireless Architecture, Fios architecture, broadband, Voice and Video technologies, Verizon
Ordering, Network and Billing systems.
- Previous experience with Use case definition, conducting high level and detail design sessions across all IT organizations,
building consensus with IT as well as business partners for strategic systems design.
- Ability to Design and develop E2E solutions that are scalable and strategic
- Drive cross functional large scale enterprise projects
- Strong creativity and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with independently.
- Ability to develop quick solutions to resolve design issues.
- Ability to develop detailed flow documentation for the consumption both by IT development team and senior executives.
- Ability to understand issues and challenges with various technologies.
- Individual should have knowledge of latest communication concepts and technology trends.
- Lead project related presentations and walkthroughs.
- Create and deliver user/technical documentation.
- Ability to work well under pressure in a large and complex environment
- Effective Verbal and Written Communication
- EA best practices
- Knowledge of all architecture methodologies / SDLC lifecycles / Dev-ops Model
- Aglie / Scrum
- APIs / Cloud management
- SAFE framework
- Scaling Web Applications
• Bachelors in Computer Science/Electronic equivalent
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.