We are looking for a motivated and experienced ERP Software Developer to become a key member of our internal software development team. The right candidate will bring working experience with Epicor ERP systems and database structured business systems architecture, design and integration.
• Implement and update Epicor ERP tooling and automation in support of our manufacturing business.
• Create tooling to automate and integrate other operation systems and databases with Epicor.
• Work directly with internal customers and staff to create project requirements.
• Plan and manage development projects.
• Develop and manage software customizations and reports.
• Minimum 2 years of experience developing with Epicor ERP9/ERP10, including technical knowledge of Service Connect, BPMs, BAQs, Dashboards, Customizations and Menu Maintenance.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a development role supporting ERP implementation.
• Demonstrated experience with business analysis and process work-flow implementation.
• Strong knowledge of relational database architecture.
• C#, SQL.
• Self-starter capable of working independently.
• This is a full-time position located at our Camarillo facility.
• Hired candidate must be a US Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident. We are ITAR Registered.
• Minimum: BS or AS Technical Degree.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.