We are seeking a Front-End Engineer to join our growing team of developers building exciting games and apps for education and learning. In this role you will design and develop code that delivers rich
The impact you’ll have:
• Participate in design and development of multiple frameworks and services that are used in the
• platforms (including desktop and mobile).
• Collaborate with your peer developers by supporting their development effort through the framework knowledge you have.
• Take part in discussions and decision points on the frameworks that are being used by our HTML games and apps, helping to problem solve and design solutions for a variety of requirements.
• Help evaluate and recommend technology, tools, and frameworks to build a compelling experience across multiple OS, device, and browser types.
• As part of this team, you will stay current on trends and technology related to rich Internet applications, mobile, and UX.
• Coding Expectations 70 – 85%
What we’re looking for:
• 2+ years building web applications, apps, and/or games utilizing current front-end technologies and toolsets
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of Internet application architecture including browser concepts, HTTP, REST, application server concepts
• Experience with REACT and REDUX
• Experience with Test Frameworks (Jest)
• Experience with databases (RDBMS)
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field (or equivalent experience)
We’d also love to see:
• Experience with Webpack 2, Babel
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Experience in Flash development
• Experience with one or more server languages (Java, Ruby, Node.js, Clojure, Scala, etc.)
• Committer on one or more open source frameworks
• Experience with educational software
• Experience with CSS pre-processors (LESS, SASS)
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.