• Developing rich user experiences, primarily in Angular, for internal, business and consumer end-
• Support existing applications by enhancing the user experience, identifying then fixing defects in
• Work alongside the development and support teams to generate ideas for new user experiences
that can be implemented using the best fit technologies.
• Capture user experience requirements from stakeholders using wireframes and mock-ups when
• Develop bespoke design assets and frameworks for use across applications to deliver a consistent
look and feel.
• Cross-browser design and testing ensuring a consistent user experience across all target platforms
• Writing end-to-end and unit tests in Protractor and jasmine.
• Ensure the consistent delivery of front-end software releases via a CI/CD pipeline.
• Review new UI frameworks and technologies and keep track of updates to existing tools
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Clever delivers innovative investment solutions to financial practitioners directly influencing over £1.3bn of assets every month. Rather than following industry norms and recruiting numerous investment professionals, we’ve taken a different route by investing in state-of-the-art technology and specialist software developers to create the CleverEngine, the computer system that drives our investment propositions.
Flexible working hours, work from home options, private health care, workplace pension, Pluralsight and Udemy subscriptions and regular in-work training days, MSDN Subscription, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays, plus Christmas shut down period)
Development - Microsoft .NET Framework & .NET core, ASP.NET & ASP.NET core, Angular, VS Code, Visual Studio, Office 365 Power Platform.
Dev Ops - Azure – including AppService, SQL, Batch, Redis, Storage, Logic Apps, Azure DevOps, SQL Server, git.
Typically we like to only do one round of interviews. This consists of a technical test (to be completed off or on-site, depending on the job role) and an interview with the Line Manager and HR Manager.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.