• Passion for learning and improving
• Bachelors in Computer Science or commensurate real-world experience
• Very good communication, problem solving and presentation skills
• Openness to frequent overnight travel and work at client offices
• Work with business users to gather functional requirements.
• Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture.
• Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules.
• Unit Testing/Integration Testing.
• Code Configuration and Release Management.
• Production Support and Bug Fixes.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.