Full Stack Engineer (Data)
Our client is currently seeking a Full Stack Engineer (Data) to contribute to an exciting federal project to create, transform, and modernize applications and data platforms. This is an exciting opportunity which will allow qualified candidates to further develop their skills and expand their area of expertise!
• Work closely with the Project Manager, Technical Lead, and development team to provide overall data-engineering support and to understand project and application requirements.
• As a member of the development team, create and build customized infrastructure, applications, and tools that meet user requirements.
• As an engineer, build and deliver data storage, integrate with existing data, and migrate the built big data applications to cloud computing platform by leveraging new technologies.
• Collect, build, cleanse, assemble and refine datasets to support the variety of data analytics needs put forward by business stakeholders including data scientists, law enforcement officials, and agency analysts.
• Networking, database, cloud engineering, security engineering teams to comply with the data security policies and procedures and trouble-shoot and resolve any issues in data engineering deliveries.
• BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, or other relevant field.
• Overall 3+ years of experience
• 2 or more years of software development and a passion for working with large data sets.
• Demonstrated extensive experience working in large-scale data environments which includes real time and batch processing requirements, as well as graph databases.
• Experience designing and delivering large scale, 24-7, mission-critical data pipelines and features using modern big data architectures.
• Advanced knowledge of Java and SpringBoot
• Hands-on coding experience in programming languages such as Java, Python, Scala.
• Experience with Big Data platforms and technologies – AWS, Apache, Hadoop, Azure, and advanced analytics tools.
• Experience with ETL processing with large data stores.
• Working knowledge of data security management policies and procedures.
• Knowledge and experience with Agile, Scrum and DevOps principles and practices and working on collaborative development teams.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.