Full Stack Developer - Columbia, MD
Here at Vulnerability Research Labs we have spent more than a decade becoming a technical leader in cyber security. We became a technical leader in the field because we believe in our mission – to be at the forefront of cyber security and deliver unparalleled capabilities that solve our customer’s hardest problems. We offer the opportunity to work on diverse technologies with hard working developers in an interactive company with a flat organizational structure.
We’re currently seeking a Web Developer with experience in software packaging and build servers to join our team. As part of our software engineering group, you will join top-notch developers who design, engineer, and deliver software products to our end customers.
We are looking for:
An experienced Web Developer who has:
• Passion for web based front-end work
• The ability to articulate complex problems and solutions to the customer and senior staff in a clear and concise manner
Our day-to-day at Vulnerability Research Labs:
As part of the team, you will:
• Complete software packaging for web-based software
• Develop and maintain build servers for web-based software
• Collaborate on user interface design with VRL engineering teams and customers
• Develop new user interfaces and prototype future web front-ends
• Use Jenkins for continuous integration activities
Skills you will need and we will enhance:
• 5+ years experience with the following:
o Building and deploying a webserver based product
o Python for web and database development
• 3+ years experience with the following:
o Various packaging mechanisms such as deb, rpm, docket, etc.
• Experience with Jenkins/Gitlab and git for continuous integration
• Experience with Linux and bash
• Ability to perform well in a small team or independently
• Preferred Skills: Django, Git, Various web frameworks, Database optimization
• B.S. or M.S. degree in a technical discipline preferred
• U.S. citizenship
Things we like best about VRL:
• Solving hard technical problems
• Dedicated time to learn, research, and engineer solutions with minimal distractions
• A strong focus on learning and career development including conference and training opportunities
• Individual offices equipped with employee driven choice of computers and equipment
• Fresh brewed coffee
• A well-stocked pantry with food and beverages
• Most of all: a technically challenging work place that takes care of its employees
VRL is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, national origin, color, age, military service eligibility or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected class. We encourage and support workplace diversity.
We are unable to hire non-US citizens. Please, no third party firms.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Vulnerability Research Labs provides information security solutions to mitigate corporate risk, offering cyber threat intelligence solutions, including cyber threat awareness, malware analysis, and software/hardware vulnerability research.
Flexible schedule; gym membership and tuition reimbursements; annual conference budget; individual offices with doors and desks; well-stocked kitchen and deluxe coffee machine; weekly catered breakfast and lunches.
C/C++, Python, PHP, Perl, Bash, Linux, Salt
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.