Jada Systems is looking for a Full Stack Developer. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to support exciting projects with NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL).
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
• Designs and codes software components, units, and modules that meet product specifications and development schedules
• Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis
• Tests and debugs assigned components and units
• Participates in large system and subsystem planning
• Collaborates with hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems and works with them to resolve incompatibilities
• Writes and updates technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials
• Troubleshoots problems and provides customer support for software operating systems and application issues
• Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software systems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirements
• Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
Education / Work Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline with a minimum of 6 years of software engineering or related experience
• Strong development experience with RESTful web services.
• Experience using Unix and Linux and developing applications that run on either operating systems
• Experience with scripting language and automation tools such as Puppet
• Familiar with queuing systems like RabbitMQ, in-memory data structure like Redis and version control systems such as GIT
• Experience or desire to work with Cloud technologies such as: AWS, OpenStack, Docker, Ansible, Chef or Terraform
• Experience with ELK stack Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana and search servers (e.g. SOLR)
• Demonstrates ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment
• Maintains a strong pulse on technology trends and shares knowledge with the team
• Ability to establish and follow an enterprise framework for all phases of software development: requirements, design, development, testing, and delivery
• Ability to validate software requirements through iterative design sessions with business analysts and SMEs
• Deep understanding of the project lifecycle process, able to define a comprehensive solution leading towards a common vision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate with team
• Familiar with Geospatial Data Abstraction Library (GDAL), InSAR Scientific Computing Environment (ISCE) and Generic InSAR Analysis Toolbox (GIAnT)
• Knowledgeable of Data Science
• Software Security mindset preferred
• Experience working with immersive web applications
• Experience network communication technologies
• Knowledge of cloud-based security principles
• Experience with scripting languages such as: ANT, Perl, BASH
Backend database design experience
The position is located in Pasadena CA
This position requires a U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.