West Monroe Partners is seeking a Sr. Consultant with expertise in software design and development to work with our clients to solve technology needs. Consultants will be responsible for working directly with multiple clients in various industries as a member of our Software Engineering Technology Practice here at West Monroe Partners.
What will you be doing?
· Our consultants are expected to interact with key decision makers (CIO, IT Directors, etc) at our clients to drive projects
· Consultants are expected to grow into a team lead and client liaison
· Consultants are expected to work with our clients to solve problems through analysis of existing systems and processes
· Consultants work on full lifecycle projects from requirements gathering through design, implementation and rollout
· Consultants have the flexibility to be creative and have an impact on designs with a “blank slate” development mentality within the general boundaries of clients’ expectations
· Consultants work on highly interactive custom web and mobile front-ends as well as full desktop applications
We need someone who has prior professional services experience working with:
· Minimum 3 years of experience and proficiency with some but not necessarily all of the standard Microsoft .NET software development tools, languages, and frameworks including C#, Visual Studio, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, Entity Framework, XAML, Rest, Web API, ReactJS, Angular, SQL Server, IIS, AWS, and Azure
· Knowledge of software engineering concepts (requirements management, development methodologies, testing and documentation) and an understanding of how technology applies to business concepts.
· Understanding and experience with object-oriented design and development
· Experience working hand-in-hand with clients and usability designers to validate and refine requirements and to produce technical designs that fit the requirements.
· Experience in working within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based project environment
What else do you need to bring to the table?
Agile software development experience
Prior consulting experience preferred but not required
Desire and ability to work towards leading a team of 2-5 other application developers
Proactive desire to continue to broaden and deepen technical, business and consulting skills
Ability to multi-task and work on multiple client projects simultaneously
Excellent leadership, organizational, verbal and written communication skills
Willingness to travel
B.A. or B.S. in a relevant field
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
West Monroe is a national business and technology consulting firm that partners with dynamic organizations to reimagine, build, and operate their businesses at peak performance. Our team of more than 1,400 professionals is comprised of an uncommon blend of business consultants and deep technologists. This unique combination of expertise enables us to design, develop, implement, and run strategic business and technology solutions that yield a dramatic commercial impact on our clients’ profitability and performance. For more information, visit www.wmp.com.
Health & well-being:
Work/Life Employee Assistance
Medical PPO plan
Dental & vision plan
Short-term and long-term disability insurance
Supplemental life insurance
Health savings account
Family paid leave
Flexible work arrangements
Paid corporate holidays
Backup care and caregiver discounts
Competitive total compensation based on industry standards
Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
401 (k) plan
Equity grants for every new hire
Flexible spending accounts
Transportation benefits (where available)
Travel bonus program
Detailed career model with defining expectations for promotion and continued growth
Continuing Professional Education (CPE) program
Access to an array of training and development resources
Unprecedented on-the-job experiences to develop your skills, assume greater responsibility and foster valuable business relationships
AWS/Azure, Active Directory, Server Virtualization, Office 365, .NET core/C# (Entity Framework), Angular, React.
We start off with an introductory phone call, followed by a technical phone interview and, lastly, complete an onsite interview loop at one of our offices. See the full details at: https://www.acceptthechallenge.com/Join-and-Grow/Interview-Process
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.