This is a Full stack developer role for a well-rounded individual with both DBA and web application experience.
We are looking to fill a need to have a highly competent and highly motivated individual in this role. This is a production role with both high degrees on database and web development experience, as such it will require a commitment on your part as well as ours. Some of the primary responsibilities of this role would include owning, tracking and resolving database related incidents and requests daily to ensure service related issues are identified and resolved, responding to database related alerts and escalations and working to come up with strategic solutions to recurring problems.
• Experience deploying and monitoring MSSQL Server 2012, 2014, or 2016
• Expert level understanding of relational databases and their impact on application performance
• 3+ years’ experience in web, application, and software development
• Build and develop applications using computer languages such as C#, Java, PHP, Ruby, Objective-C, Python, ASP.NET
• Expert web server architecture and web server / client protocols.
• Expert Microsoft .NET technology; Microsoft Visual Studio development system
• Experience using tools like SQL Server Management Studio to manage database infrastructure and deployments
• Experience in Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools on both Sql Server database engine & SQL queries
• Experience with backups, restores and recovery models.
• Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server.
• Develop scripts to perform system maintenance, monitor systems, automate tasks, and implement operational automation…etc.
• Knowledge of indexes, index management, and statistics.
• Provide 24x7 support on call for critical production systems and perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours on rotation.
• Fluent with Sql Syntax and possess hands-on, successful experience in doing the work in a SQL Server environment.
• Proficient with Microsoft SSIS, SSAS, SSRS BI components
• Expert in SSIS scripting ETL projects / packages.
• Familiarity cloud solutions and database performance and optimization
• Administers all database objects, including tables, clusters, indexes, views and sequences, packages and procedures.
• Assists with change management and impact analysis of any changes made to database objects.
• Demonstrated experience working with remote teams, USA only.
Preferred candidates would also meet the following criteria:
• Ensures compliance with HIPAA, privacy and government security policies and understands HIPAA standards in data reporting, in healthcare related industry
• Healthcare industry experience is a plus
• Server operating systems, MS Server 2012, 2016, Azure hybrid cloud.
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and Be Seen.