In this role, you will be working as part of a team developing our front-end and back-end systems.
An ideal candidate will have the technical and entrepreneurial spirit, get it done and get it done right attitude, be open-minded and innovative, as well as reliable, hard-working and team-oriented including working well with people!
Desirable Expertise and Experience
• Java enterprise web application development using REST services, Tomcat, SQL, No-SQL, Kafka, Elastic Search, event-driven micro-services architecture, advanced design patterns, and frameworks
• Software development tools including IntelliJ, GitHub, Gradle, Jira, Bamboo/TeamCity/Jenkins.
• Flexible approach and ability to work within Linux, Windows and Mac/OS development environments
• Solid understanding of high-performance scalable systems
• Agile and iterative development methodologies
• AWS or other cloud experience including Terraform/Cloud Formation would be an asset
• Product testing strategies including automation, performance and functional testing
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent degree
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a variety of software development aspects
• Excellent language as well as business and technical communication skills
• Ability to complete tasks fast and with high quality
• Competitive salary
• Company that has sustainability as one of its core values
• Learning opportunities and innovative spirit
• Support for work-life balance including flexible schedule
• New, spacious and attractive office space conveniently located next to the New Westminster Sky Train station
• Pizza lunches every 2nd Friday as well as monthly personal pizza allowance!
Does this sound like you?
If so, we would really like to hear from you!
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Panago Pizza Inc. is an innovative and customer-focused delivery/takeout pizza franchise with 200 stores across Canada. Our goal is to provide remarkable customer experiences, offering a diverse menu of affordable meals using the highest quality ingredients.
To compete aggressively in the national marketplace.
Our core values
• Respect – treating everyone with respect and fairness
• Balance – family and work
• Dedication – to world-class systems and standards
• Performance – personal and corporate performance is a priority
• Fun – this is the pizza business; we have fun and enjoy our work
· Competitive salary
· Company that has sustainability as one of its core values
· Learning opportunities and innovative spirit
· Support for work-life balance including flexible schedule
· New, spacious and attractive office space conveniently located next to the New Westminster Sky Train station
· Pizza lunches every 2nd Friday as well as monthly personal pizza allowance!
• NoSQL database sizing, AWS EC2, MongoDB, DynamoDB and Couchbase
• Analytics and reporting tools such as Power BI and Tableau, including integration with RDBMS and NoSQL databases
• Search engines such as Solr and Elastic Search
• SQL and SQL optimization; N1QL and DAX
• AWS cloud environment
• Data analysis tools such as R, Python
Our process takes 2-3 weeks
• Telephone screening - 15 minutes
• Telephone interview - 30 minutes
• Assignment provided - Email assignment
• Face-to-face interview - 1 hour
• Conducting reference checks
• Send offer
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.