Being an exceptional developer is part science, part experience and part craft, and you get that!
At Globebyte we are seeking candidates to join the growing team.
We are a technology house that develop bespoke solutions for enterprise customers. We also perform research and development in new technology fields.
- An open mind for your ideas
- A group of top performers to debate and create with
- A focused but not micro-managed approach
- A love of technology
- High concentration levels and a laser sharp focus for detail
- Shockingly good coding skills and an ace bug spotter
- Mature approach to personal delivery
- Good appreciation of team-working and team communications, aural and written, with designers, developers and consultants
- The need to keep learning new skills, patterns, frameworks and platforms
- A high Zen level
What You Will Be Doing
- Your days will be varied. Working on coding of a new system, developing a design pattern for a proposed solution, fixing bugs reported on production systems, helping other developers if you have a specialist skill that they don’t have.
- You will also get tasked with research challenges and proof of concept builds. IoT, bot tech and VR are example fields. It’s time to play and grow your skills along with developing good documentation to ensure your experience feeds across the team and ultimately to customers.
Skills and Experience You Have
- At least a bachelor's degree in a computer science discipline, mathematics or engineering
- More than 5 years of commercial experience
- Example solutions or code you can send or point us to
- Able to develop and discuss code architectures and patterns
- A good understanding of the importance of data privacy and data security
- Client tech:
-- Strong client framework skills. Angular, React (possibly others)
- Server tech:
- Database tech:
-- MS SQL or MySQL
-- MongoDB (or other nosql DB)
- Language/Framework tech:
-- Security using JWT/OAuth
Our View on Remote Working
- It can work great - if you have the right approach and are a good communicator. Let us know up-front if you have this preference.
To get going send your CV and supporting details to email@example.com
Globebyte is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression or any other status. For more information visit https://www.globebyte.com/equality
Apply now to have the opportunity to be considered for similar jobs at leading companies in the Seen network for FREE.
Zero stress and one profile that can connect you directly to 1000s of companies.
We’ll take it from there. After you tell us what you’re looking for, we’ll show you off to matches.
Boost your interview skills, map your tech career and seal the deal with 1:1 career coaching.
Join now and be seen.